Missouri in all gold this weekend?

cwl4

Usually in football or basketball when Mizzou asks for a "gold out", they call it a "gold rush".

its unofficial tomorrow though. nothing coming from the school itself, i think.

Hopefully they can get it done during game time :D MIZ

When I was at the game against Colorado a couple weeks ago, the crowd was dominantly gold, which is the way it usually is, also in basketball. I of course was in my black jersey. I had finally just gotten one so I was definately gonna wear it.

Oh, and ZOU!

there's a good chance Mizzou will get blown out on saturday!

Yeah, that was quite a blowout. B)

That was amazing! Now they only have to beat Nebraska

Trust me they will loose to Nebraska

They'll loose to Nebraska? What does that mean? Why isn't there a verb in this statement? I don't understand what's going on here. :P

Anyways, I love Mizzou's jerseys, but only on Missouri. I think they look fantastic, but that's just me.

6fQjS3M.png

Actually, in addition to beating Nebraska in Lincoln, they also have to beat Texas Tech in Lubbock, #22 Kansas State at home, Iowa State in Ames, Kansas at Arrowhead and probably Oklahoma (again) or possibly Oklahoma State for the Big XII Championship. It would be a great story, but that road is a lot tougher than you're making it out to be. I don't see it happening for the Tigers.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Those oval sleeve patches really suck.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Actually, in addition to beating Nebraska in Lincoln, they also have to beat Texas Tech in Lubbock, #22 Kansas State at home, Iowa State in Ames, Kansas at Arrowhead and probably Oklahoma (again) or possibly Oklahoma State for the Big XII Championship. It would be a great story, but that road is a lot tougher than you're making it out to be. I don't see it happening for the Tigers.

Mizzou really shouldn't have a problem with Texas Tech, K-State, Iowa State, or Kansas.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Why doesn't the left sleeve patch have the tiger facing forward? I've never understood that. The basketball team has the tiger facing to the left on the new uniforms...why can't they do it for football?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Why doesn't the left sleeve patch have the tiger facing forward? I've never understood that. The basketball team has the tiger facing to the left on the new uniforms...why can't they do it for football?

I've only ever seen the tiger facing the left and that's the only way I like it. It looks unnatural reversed. Its a shame if it is reversed on the new basketball jerseys

Mizzou really shouldn't have a problem with Texas Tech, K-State, Iowa State, or Kansas.

They probably shouldn't have had a problem with San Diego State, either, but 27-24 speaks for itself. They won that game on a 68-yard TD pass with less than a minute left, too.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

They probably shouldn't have had a problem with San Diego State, either, but 27-24 speaks for itself. They won that game on a 68-yard TD pass with less than a minute left, too.

It's a different game every week. Yeah they had trouble with SDSU, but they beat Oklahoma who's a lot better than Nebraska, so it really doesn't mean anything. They're playing much better than they did agains SDSU or even Illinois and it shows.

And on the oval logo. I too used to wonder why it didn't reverse on the left sleeve, but I have also gotten used to it this way and feel it might look weird if they were to change it now. And the oval logo far from sucks. ;)

It's a different game every week.

That's really all that needs to be said. On any given week they could beat the #1 team in the conference, or they could throw up a laugher and lose to a Mountain West bottom dweller. I'm just saying it's not as if Nebraska is the only team capable of beating Missouri in their final six games, especially when only one of them is in Columbia.

Oh, and those oval sleeve patches are terrible, as is the rest of the uniform. A couple quick fixes could make it a huge success.

Holy crap that's ugly.

You do know what M.U. stands for?

Mistake University. :P

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived