Nfl Draft

jayhawksfan

Giants picked Phillip Rivers a trade may in fact be in the works. If Chargers are smart they will do it. Eli dose not want to go to San Diego, and Schottenheimer liked Rivers becuase he reminds him of Kosar.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Eli has, in fact, gotten his way. He was traded to the Giants for Philip Rivers, this year's 3rd round pick, and next year's 1st and 3rd round pick.

EDIT: My bad, next year's first and fifth.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Giants just gave up to much for Manning. The Giants don't need a QB, they should have traded and got Gallery.

With this situation, I think Manning might not be what he is hyped up to be. It is clear his father is calling the shots. My question is if Eli can't make his own decision on the draft how is he going to lead an NFL team.

I think both teams got what they wanted. I don't think the Giants gave up too much at all. Eli should really improve so-so play at QB which will reflect in the win column. The no.1 next year won't be that high. I think both are going to be top-notch QB's.

Eli has, in fact, gotten his way. He was traded to the Giants for Philip Rivers, this year's 3rd round pick, and next year's 1st and 3rd round pick.

EDIT: My bad, next year's first and fifth.

Actually it was Paul Tagliabues bad he made a msiatke when he announced it :D

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Hmmm...Giants fan trying to decide if I like this or not. Rivers was not bad QB, but I think taking the chance on Manning is a smart, calculated risk. Every member of the family tore it up in college and then continued to do so in the Pros. If Eli is half as good as Peyton or Archie, then I think I'll end up liking this one.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

My question is why give all of this up for something you don't need. The Giants had (he will be traded) Kerry Colins. Last year wasn't his fault, the had a terrible line that couldn't block wich forced Collins to get rid of the ball quicker and make mistakes. The Giants should have traded and got Gallery.

I am royally ticked off that Dallas didn't pick Steven Jackson, and instead traded down to get Julius Jones. :mad: It seems Jerry Jones screwed the draft again by trying to take quantity over quality.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived