Canucks Concept

GO2HELL

i made the third jersey design the basis for the home and roads but i also added a shoulder yoke with 2 sets of piping just to be consistent with the arm/hem striping. the third jersey is inspired by Roberto Luongo's new mask. I think the V-Johnny canuck logo works PERFECTLY as a shoulder logo but the full body johnny canuck logo is too goofy to be the primary logo so i just put it as the 3rd jersey crest. i also put in the unused V-C logo as another shoulder logo for the third. for the arm striping on the third i tried to make it into more of a "v" shape.

Canucks.png

Canucks1.png

Cancuks3rd.png

C&C?

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

i made the third jersey design the basis for the home and roads but i also added a shoulder yoke with 2 sets of piping just to be consistent with the arm/hem striping. the third jersey is inspired by Roberto Luongo's new mask. I think the V-Johnny canuck logo works PERFECTLY as a shoulder logo but the full body johnny canuck logo is too goofy to be the primary logo so i just put it as the 3rd jersey crest. i also put in the unused V-C logo as another shoulder logo for the third. for the arm striping on the third i tried to make it into more of a "v" shape.

Canucks.png

Canucks1.png

Cancuks3rd.png

C&C?

These look really good. If you are going to use a vintage cream colour on the 3rd however, it needs to be a bit lighter & you need to change the bright white on the "running Johnny" logo to the same cream colour - otherwise these look great

canada.png

Archived