Finally...my Concepts

AAO

wow thats amazing, way better than before, and of course you can touch up the spur, i wanna see how it looks...for some reason on this computer, mine, the color of the supposed to be champagne-ish gold copper color is coming out as a nasty poop green-brown...which is not what i was aiming for. i made it on my uncles computer, and on there it was the right color...but oh well its probably just my computer being weird...i cant wait to see the finished product of the spurs....

Be patient Chaz... 11 images at more than 1.5 MBs per may take a little while.

That or AAO here exceeded his bandwidth.

Against All Odds, you have some terrific ideas.

My favourites are the Hawks, Kings, Magic, Mavericks, and Celtics.

The Spurs' concept is a little too stationary for me. Not much motion, especially with a very vertical spur. Nice jersey though.

The Bulls' logo is waaay too Picasso for me. I thought I had gotten a little too aggressive with my Bulls' concept logo (on my site).

I'd love to see your Hawks concept cleaned up, with their current colours.

The Sacramento concept, cleaned up, is another winner.

Philly is my least favourite of all of these. I don't see it going anywhere... too many elements, with no real visible purpose. (Don't take it too hard, focus on the many, many positives here.)

The Suns is not my fave. The logo reminds me of TMac's personal mark. But not bad at all by any means.

I prefer what the Heat have now to what you're suggesting. I don't find the vertical nature of the ball's descent adds anything.

The flying basketball of the Magic is cool and nice, although I don't see the current stuff changing.

Although I don't see your logo improving on the Mavs current stuff, don't take that as a shot. You have a very cool idea. I like that stencil-font use.

The shifty-eyed leprechaun is hilarious!

The Nuggets one reminds me a bit of Nitroseed's Colorado Goldrush concept. Not a bad logo to look up to!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

thanks for the feedback guys, i have more concepts coming i just have to remove a few to add some more. oh yea- and syphi just to let you know i have never seen nitroseed's colorado gold rush concept. the hard thing about these concepts are that you have to picture them cleaned up in programs like illustrator and photoshop.

oh yea- and syphi just to let you know i have never seen nitroseed's colorado gold rush concept.

I didn't expect you had. I was just saying it brings it to mind, and that's not a bad thing 'cause [the Goldrush logo] is sweet.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived