Ringette Survey

Babydoll

Have you ever seen or heard of a sport called Ringette  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I voted no.... Then read someone's description and lo and behold not only do I know the game but we used to play it in Gym (Physical Education) in Junior and Senior High all the time. Except of course it wasn't on ice and we called it "Broomstick Hockey.

In our version, we used a ring which was about 6-8" in diameter and was slightly padded (the outside had almost a T-shirt material feel to it). The sticks were rounded (like broomsticks) rather than rectangular shaped like hockey sticks.

I thin we played that more than floor hockey because it was a lot tougher to get off a real hard shot with the ring and you didn't have kids trying to take slapshots and lifting their sticks to the ceiling hitting others in the face.

It was always a lot of fun....

I know a few people who play floor hockey witht hose rules...more like floor ringette, but its called hockey...go figure...

And it all started with me just simply stating I am a girl and I'm Creamer's g/f :wacko:

Yeah, some people here don't get out enough, the presence of a girl on the board causes confusion and chaos :)

nothing to worry about from me!

unless of course, an asian girl logs on here! :hockeysmiley:

(shut up erik! :P )

And it all started with me just simply stating I am a girl and I'm Creamer's g/f  :wacko:

Yeah, some people here don't get out enough, the presence of a girl on the board causes confusion and chaos :)

WHAT!?!? WHERE!?!? I'm on it! ...as soon as I find it at least...

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

No problems here! :PB)^_^

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Chris has a girlfriend!

:blink: Chris and I have been together since August 12, 2002...I'm sure it isn't like talked about all the time of course...but yeah we've been together for a while, it just keeps getting better too B)

Just agree Chris :devil:

Chris has a girlfriend!

:blink: Chris and I have been together since August 12, 2002...I'm sure it isn't like talked about all the time of course...but yeah we've been together for a while, it just keeps getting better too B)

Yes dear

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Chris has a girlfriend!

Yes dear

Smart Man.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Chris has a girlfriend!

Yes dear

Smart Man.

But she shouldn't have had to add that last line, he should have just known.

Chris has a girlfriend!

Yes dear

Smart Man.

But she shouldn't have had to add that last line, he should have just known.

I agree--

And I meant the original statement I posted as the type of school yeard teasing guys would give other guys in the early grades--or at least that they did where I went...

But this is fun too...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived