Nike Takes Over College Football

Bmac

I actually wouldn't mind Nebraska switched to Nike, seeing as Adidas can't figure out how to make the simplest of stripes look right. I like this design you came up with as well. Keeps the same original look, but brings something new to differentiate from Wisconsin. Have you thought about doing the Badgers yet?

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Also, just for fun, here is my original Pro Combat idea before I made this a complete set:

Children of the Corn

huskersNPCcollar.png

The same design as the home uniform posted above, only there is a corn pattern on the numbers, middle pants stripe, and helmet stripe.

huskersNPCuniform.png

There is a .svg of this template? Never mind found it.

Bmac, those OSU uniforms (the update ones) are STELLAR. The stripes are a lot like their Pro Combats this year, but I like the inclusion of the pseudo-Armada font. That's my favorite detail about Oregon State's wordmarks: that awesome font. :)

By the way, which template are you using? If it's one of the first two in the football templates thread, those links are broken. Would you mind maybe sending me a link to where you accessed it? I can provide an email for you if that's easier, too. Thank you.

OhioBobcatsSquareSig.pngPittSquareSig2.pngOregonStateVintageSquareSig.pngve26tk.png

Images thanks to TornadoGTS

Archived