Ole Miss to debut new uniforms Saturday?

therebelas

Considering all the fuss that's been made down there about toning down the Confederate imagery - losing the mascot, that fight song, etc. - I'm surprised they broke out all gray uniforms. Isn't that essentially a Civil War rebel uniform?

Yeah, but they did steer clear of the Colonel Reb logo on the helmet, which was worn on a light blue, then dark blue helmet from 1970-1982. Archie wore the Colonel Reb helmet in his last season at Ole Miss.

or_olemiss.jpgEggBowl.jpg

If we wear all Grey I guess I'll lose my "They'll never get me to dress up like a confederate soldier" bet I made w/ my friends back home.

1:23 PM Oct 29th via web

'Fake Masoli' has been on a roll lately. Had some good stuff on the jerseys. http://twitter.com/rebelmasoli

I guess I liked the all greys. Could probably live with them once a season.

Considering all the fuss that's been made down there about toning down the Confederate imagery - losing the mascot, that fight song, etc. - I'm surprised they broke out all gray uniforms. Isn't that essentially a Civil War rebel uniform?

yea thats what i like about it but you're right, strange they would make that move.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived