All 30 NBA Floor Designs for 2010-2011

LetsGoOakland9

Agree about the Wolves. They went from one of the nicer-looking courts (the trees) to the worst along with the Raptors.

I watched the OKC/Chicago game...the Thunder's court, like their uniforms is just underwhelming. Boooooooooooring.

The Cavs' new court looks great...especially without Comic Sans.

Nuggets look great. Golden State is one of the better ones also. 76ers, classic look.

Love the new Jazz new color scheme and court, but the team will be horrible this year.

Also like the Bucks and Nets.

87Redskins.png

Anyone else miss the days when teams could get away with really outlandish designs on the court? The Bucks' MECCA, Hornets with the gradient 3-pt area and honeycomb lanes, the Rockets' big explosion at center court and stars everywhere...

I never thought I'd pine for any of the NBA's dubious 90's design decisions, but there you go.

The Zombie Sonics have their full team name along the baselines, and it isn't called the Ford Center anymore.

So many awful courts these days. Unpainted keys, "____ BASKETBALL," two-tone stains, just ugly fads all around.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Anyone else miss the days when teams could get away with really outlandish designs on the court? The Bucks' MECCA, Hornets with the gradient 3-pt area and honeycomb lanes, the Rockets' big explosion at center court and stars everywhere...

I never thought I'd pine for any of the NBA's dubious 90's design decisions, but there you go.

The MECCA, yes. Hornets' gradient? Not so much. LOVED the honeycomb lane, though. I thought that was genius. I also miss the Raptors' dark stained "footprints" on the court.

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

How the Sixers organisation got the court so right and the uniforms so wrong is beyond me.

Im really liking the warriors home court, has the classic look to it... Knicks though should change their's up, looking a little too plain.

122opcw.jpg

The MECCA, yes. Hornets' gradient? Not so much. LOVED the honeycomb lane, though. I thought that was genius. I also miss the Raptors' dark stained "footprints" on the court.

Yes, I do too. Do you have pics of both?

EDIT: Can somebody make some 90's courts or what they look like? I can't.

ChaBobcats-SquareSig.pngBlueJaysSquareSig.png

DashSquareSig.png

You know what courts, I used to like the streak Suns court and the blast off Rockets court. Too many courts these days are just wood and minimal paint I like style and more paint.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

the raptors, rockets, cavaliers, and suns have the exact same floor with minor color and center court changes. my god how plain. they all remind me of indiana's floor.

that would be university of, not pacers.

designs like that are good for college teams and high school gyms. but for professional teams to use these floors is kinda cheap looking. i blame the suns for starting the trend.

Archived