Nationals to unveil "major changes" to their uniforms on Nov. 10.

AnythingChicago

This is my guess. The Nationals will have that cursive style wordmark as shown on the prototype, but will be wearing navy blue pinstripes, both home and on the road. Their home alternate jersey will be red and say "Nationals" in white cursive lettering and they will have a navy alternate that says "Washington" across the chest in white cursive lettering. Their home cap will be red with the white Walgreen curly W with a navy bill and their road cap will be navy with a red curly W, rather than the white one they've been using. We'll find out Nov. 10 if my speculation is right. :suspect:

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this is a move to stop the misspellings?

natinals.png

I doan't think sew, but you could be write, Fireflie.

Really? "Sew" for "so"? That's a new one.

Coming from "homeless guy/hand made sign" avatar man....

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

This is my guess. The Nationals will have that cursive style wordmark as shown on the prototype, but will be wearing navy blue pinstripes, both home and on the road. Their home alternate jersey will be red and say "Nationals" in white cursive lettering and they will have a navy alternate that says "Washington" across the chest in white cursive lettering. Their home cap will be red with the white Walgreen curly W with a navy bill and their road cap will be navy with a red curly W, rather than the white one they've been using. We'll find out Nov. 10 if my speculation is right. :suspect:

..and absolutely everything you've guessed here is completely wrong.

:P

BZZZZZZZZT! Wrong. You're on the other side of the planet with that guess.

EDIT: ColorWerx beat me to it. That's what I get for not reading all the way to the end. :D

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Dude. I think everyone (except for the UniWatch faithful) is over that one. Look, they fooked up. Let that sleeping dog die already. By the way, this proto. is not what they will be unveiling.

ESPN980 isn't. That is what Steve Zaban(afternoon) show calls them.

Dude. I think everyone (except for the UniWatch faithful) is over that one. Look, they fooked up. Let that sleeping dog die already. By the way, this proto. is not what they will be unveiling.

Steve Czaban is a straight up hater of anything thats not golf or Redskins. I stopped listening to him a long time ago.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

People have gotten over the 'Angees' and 'San Francicso' gaffes. Why can't we just let the 'Natinals' go? Someone at Majestic's factory or the Nats' equipment manager or somebody had a brain fart. They probably had a good laugh with their co workers, got a few friendly jabs and probably a little red in the face, and then they moved on, just like everyone who still calls them the 'Natinals' should. The more familiar a joke becomes, the more stale it gets, and some people just don't understand that. They just try to milk every last laugh they can out of those things.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Dude. I think everyone (except for the UniWatch faithful) is over that one. Look, they fooked up. Let that sleeping dog die already.

* shrug * Apparently I'm not. Thanks for the memo though.

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

Steve Czaban is a straight up hater of anything thats not golf or Redskins. I stopped listening to him a long time ago.

I'm not sure he even likes the Redskins. And the guy is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too into golf. You wanna play it? Fine. You wanna talk about it, every stinkin' day? Not so much.

I'll go ahead and make my own predictions for the Nats.

Home jersey is similar to the one that was posted with the prototype earlier, but cream.

Road jersey stays the same minus the DC patch and the beveling on the back numbers.

Same thing with the red alternate jersey, just losing the beveling.

Am I kinda right (especially on the red alt essentially sticking around)?

6fQjS3M.png

I'm not sure he even likes the Redskins. And the guy is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too into golf. You wanna play it? Fine. You wanna talk about it, every stinkin' day? Not so much.

The only reason I say the Redskins is cause he is paid by the Redskins so he SHOULD like them...right??

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Moving the Nationals to St. Petersburg would allow the city to focus more on the Redskins, yes.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

You'd think in a city that's Redskins-crazy, this would do tremendously well. Not only that, it would be wholly different than anything we have currently in the majors...

rays.jpg

That's a Tampa Bay Rays throwback.

Archived