Nationals to unveil "major changes" to their uniforms on Nov. 10.

AnythingChicago

Yeah... the Indians are trying to phase-out the Wahoo logo. A lot of people have been wearing the Red hat with navy C from Lids, since lids offers those custom color hats.

I was never a fan of the Indians wearing Navy hat with Red bill at home and then an all Navy hat on the road. I wish they would get rid of the red bill and keep the I hat.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the Indians do indeed drop the script "I" and script "Indians" what will they do with that giant scoreboard?! haha

I'm personally open to any changes, even if it means dropping wahoo.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

If the Indians do indeed drop the script "I" and script "Indians" what will they do with that giant scoreboard?! haha

They're not dropping the script 'Indians.' At least not this season.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I thought the same thing with the Nationals...

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Wow, exactly what I didn't want to hear.

If this new look turns out to be a giant mess, consider it another missed opportunity for the Indians...

From what I'm understanding, they're going to further incorporate the block "C" and possibly a block Cleveland mark, but keep the "Indians" script?

Ok then.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Yeah, it was just a quick photoshop.Also, I'm not sure the Nationals script jersey is going to make it. What I've seen is a large chest script W on the home jersey.The only other significant change I know about is the IndiansThey are adding an Alt Home Cap (Solid Red w/ block C logo) and deleting the Script I cap.I believe the script Cleveland on the road uni is being replaced with a Block Cleveland wordmark.
Wait, what?So if I understand you, they'll have a red hat with a navy block C (the inverse of the current home alternate)? They've worn the script I as a road alternate the past two years, so unless something else is getting shuffled, they'll have three hats at home and one on the road now.

No, The Home caps are Navy/red w/ Wahoo, Red w/ C and the away caps are Both solid navy, one w/ Wahoo and the other w/ the C.

Also, the BP uniform with use the Block C on the Cap and block indians wordmark on the jersey.

Alternte 2. MLB's offseason of uniform fail continues.

So this is what? An alternate to the alternate? One would think that if teams wore their alternates less we wouldn't need alternates for alternates :P

Alternte 2. MLB's offseason of uniform fail continues.

So this is what? An alternate to the alternate? One would think that if teams wore their alternates less we wouldn't need alternates for alternates :P

We will see tomorrow. I imagine it means they will be keeping the all navy cap on the road. Maybe the Alternate 1 hat is red with a navy brim, which would be just as uncessary and muddle their look even further. The flag DC cap the last two years was listed as Alt 2, but I think they only wore it a handful of times. Maybe they will wear this new Alt 2 cap at home and on the road (or maybe just at home). Wearing this cap with the home jersey would go even further down the route of trying to look like the Cardinals.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Archived