NBA Court Concepts

LEWJ

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anyone have an NBA court template for paint? I've been wanting to do some concepts for a long time but can't find a template

I have one.

Someone started a topic in "requests" and I responded, try checking that thread.

He should know, he started it. Maybe he just forgot to check and never realized that his request had been filled.

25yzwqg.png

On the state logo... move the wordmark down just a hair so it is more centered and put PACERS instead of Indiana. Its already the state, putting Indiana is redundant. Than I would make that logo at center court.

The mini logos inside the three point line, ourside of the key, I would go with the P basketball logo.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

The Pacers logo at center court is a huge improvement. I do agree that "PACERS" should be the wordmark across the state logo, though. Great job.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

Alright, so I'm gonn a make one more update for the Pacers court, then I'll move on.

I plan on adding "PACERS" over the state, instead of "INDIANA"

I forgot to save the logo though so it'll take a little while to whip it up.

Thanks again for the comments.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Get rid of the banner. It does NOT look right, at all. I think the Yellow Indiana with Blue Pacers would be on point.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Final update for the Pacers.

I went a different direction with the state logo.

Swapped colors around, and added a ribbon around the state, and it now reads "PACERS."

I admit it does make much more sense reading "PACERS" rather than "INDIANA."

Thanks for the replies, I'll get to the next concept as soon as possible.

Look forward to Chicago and/or Golden State.

Any further suggestions?

pacerscourt3.png

Flip one end's Conseco text and state logo so fans on both sides of the court can see it properly on one end.

87Redskins.png

Swapped colors around, and added a ribbon around the state, and it now reads "PACERS."

Any further suggestions?

pacerscourt3.png

Flip one end's Conseco text and state logo so fans on both sides of the court can see it properly on one end.

nah don't do that -- you have to think about how it would look on tv because thats how 99% of the audience sees the games. You really shouldnt have upside down text on tv. If it was straight logo like the bulls have you might be able to get away with it, but upside down text looks really bad on tv.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Alright, so I lied. I really wanted to finish the Pacers yesterday, but I tried to do too much with the banner I guess. So I'll make one more update to it, Yellow state with Blue "PACERS".

After that, I promise I'll start another, it might be friday or so though, I got an essay I gotta work on. Haha.

Alright. So finally I think I'm content with how this looks.

I hope everyone else is as well, if not, deal with it. I gotta move on haha.

Made the state yellow again, and replaced the banner with the "PACERS" script.

pacerscourt4.png

Look for next installment to come between friday and monday.

Any further suggestions?

pacerscourt3.png

nah don't do that -- you have to think about how it would look on tv because thats how 99% of the audience sees the games. You really shouldnt have upside down text on tv. If it was straight logo like the bulls have you might be able to get away with it, but upside down text looks really bad on tv.

Well the basketball in the key was flipped...so why flip certain elements and not others? If you're looking for symmetry, it's not there with only certain parts flipped.

87Redskins.png

Any further suggestions?

pacerscourt3.png

Well the basketball in the key was flipped...so why flip certain elements and not others? If you're looking for symmetry, it's not there with only certain parts flipped.

The basketballs are flipped for the same reason that the logos (inside the 3 pt line) are on opposite corners; and the same reason the Arena wordmarks are on opposite sides.

I did it that way because then the ball would be facing the logos inside the 3pt. line on both ends of the floor.

Archived