Re-using the slug... sorta

Blitz

So I was playing around with the sabres logos in a little mix & match (namely trying to put the slugs head on the good logos body...)and I thought just for fun, why not keep going and see what happens, turns out it looked terrible in slug yellow, but not too bad in Bills blue(s). anyhow, here is the resulting monstrocity.

billsnew_vectorized_free.png

even though it's just for kicks, let me know what ya'll think...

canada.png

It's not bad, but I think you should rotate the buffalo a few degrees counterclockwise. Right now it looks like its about to dive into the ground or that its falling over headfirst.

Sorta like the team...

(I agree, by the way. It does need rotated back a few.)

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

You could change the red to gold, along with rotating it a bit upwards, and have a pretty good sabres concept. Who know what they were thinking when the designed a buffalos head and back and used it as a logo. Didn't anyone designing it think to add legs and a body? (I was in the minority who thought the logo and jersey was good tho. Even bought a Drury jersy)

not really feeling the concept. could work out as a good logo...but to me the Bills logo needs to be more simple.

feels like there are a lot of Bills concepts lately.

btw, ur sig is awesome!

Always are a lot of Bills concepts, chalk it up to the sheer number of people who simply want to see them as something better. You're definitely entitled to your opinion, and in all seriousness bravo for sharing it. I personally think Blitz has something here. Gotta say though, whether it be his or the current primary, that wordmark hasn't worked since they left the standing buffalo behind. Just once, I'd like to see a Bills wordmark that better compliments the more modern logo.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Archived