2010-2011 NCAA Basketball Thread

Billy B

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Pitt/Syracuse game is pretty nutty so far. Pitt comes out with a 19-0 run, only for Syracuse (at this point) to battle back with a 15-0 run.

The Big East sure is fun this year.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Arizona at Washington. First place in the Pac-10 on the line. It's on.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Arizona at Washington. First place in the Pac-10 on the line. It's on.

Lets hope the refs don't sabotage like they have the last couple years in Seattle.

The sport doesn't matter. The refs always hate us when we're in Seattle.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Hopefully this will not be as bad as FOX using NFL announce teams for the BCS, NBA TV and NBA on TNT crews will work the NCAA Tournament.

I did not see Gus Johnson's name on there... that can't happen.

From the story:

ESPN announcer Jay Bilas will no longer be part of CBS NCAA Tournament coverage. Fellow ESPN colleague Len Elmore, however, will call games alongside popular play-by-play voice Gus Johnson.

Jesus :censored:ing Christ, are these referees Washington alums?

I have to wonder the same about FSN Arizona's announcers. They're fawning over UW non-stop.

Jesus :censored:ing Christ, are these referees Washington alums?

I have to wonder the same about FSN Arizona's announcers. They're fawning over UW non-stop.

To be fair, the refs are better then the last 2 years(though that's not saying much). Still though, tonight was frustrating, the Huskies made all of the key plays necessary to win.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Oh no, we're not shooting well, but the refs are calling a foul every time an Arizona player nudges a UW player and hardly calling anything against UW.

Oh no, we're not shooting well, but the refs are calling a foul every time an Arizona player nudges a UW player and hardly calling anything against UW.

Lets hope the Cats show up in Pullman for once. They have played awful there the last 2 years. The Cougs sliced and diced the Sun Devils tonight.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

I also have to question why the accused rapist, whoever he is, is still playing. Why hasn't Romar suspended him?

I seem to recall Coach Stoops suspending Delashaun Dean for a far lesser crime. Maybe he could teach Romar to, you know, do the right thing.

Ughh this thread is going to turn into the college football thread. Can we take the over 'homerism' out of here?

I think the thread can keep some of the "homerism" and "fan passion", but I would like to see a small influx of "objectivity".

One can hope.

Don't hate on me recognizing that that was an all-time low for already-bad Pac-10 officiating.

Archived