2010-2011 NCAA Basketball Thread

Billy B

Well, it doesn't take being a life-long fan to be a crazy fan. I mean, a friend of mine from high school goes to Duke and he's in the full-blown homer mode despite being there for only three years.

The same goes for me. I wasn't an Arizona fan before I started attending the university but I would bet that of the students, I am among the ten biggest fans at the university. I celebrate successes that came before me and I hate for past wrongs as well. I am a crazy-ass Arizona sports fan.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it doesn't take being a life-long fan to be a crazy fan. I mean, a friend of mine from high school goes to Duke and he's in the full-blown homer mode despite being there for only three years.

The same goes for me. I wasn't an Arizona fan before I started attending the university but I would bet that of the students, I am among the ten biggest fans at the university. I celebrate successes that came before me and I hate for past wrongs as well. I am a crazy-ass Arizona sports fan.

Yeah I see where youre coming from. I'd never go to Duke though, the campus really wasn't that nice except for Cameron Indoor.

I was going to ask you this question at one point, and now it all makes a whole damn lot of sense.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

Big game tomorrow as Illinois takes on Ohio State. The Buckeyes are undefeated but we haven't lost at home yet. I'm really pumped for this game, I'm going to wait outside at least at 6:30 in the morning. Illinois could easily pull the upset, but they could just as easily lose by 15. Hopefully it will be a great game and I'll be able to sit on the floor.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Nice gut check win for Arizona tonight in the Palouse.

:censored:ing Cardiac Cats. I nearly keeled over when Fogg missed those FTs.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Yes, you most certainly are. :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

When it comes to Arizona sports, I'm proud to be crazy-ass.

So anyway, to stop the Pac 10 circle jerk for five seconds, lets talk about the Missouri Valley Conference and the glorious Bradley Braves that areOH JESUS LOOK AT THAT BLOODY MESS ON THE FLOOR!

/worst Conference start in school history.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

So anyway, to stop the Pac 10 circle jerk for five seconds, lets talk about the Missouri Valley Conference and the glorious Bradley Braves that areOH JESUS LOOK AT THAT BLOODY MESS ON THE FLOOR!

Yet, Bradley has beaten a decent USC team this year, wow.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Yet, Bradley has beaten a decent USC team this year, wow.

That was before 3 starters went down for the season.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

So, that Jimmer Fredette. Yeah.

Arizona gets a COLOSSAL helping hand from WSU and is now tied for first place in the Pac-10.

Archived