NFL Expansion Design

The Fixer

Here's an update. I think it needs the shield and plan to keep it there unless feedback is really strong against it. I fixed the mane (I was hoping no one would notice that before an update) and thickened the outline to make it consistent. Here is the new one and without a shield. The new one has also replaced above.

grandforksprimarylogo2.png

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mexico City Warriors/Ciudad de México Guerreros

I thought it would be cool to expand to other countries (Canada is in the works) and Mexico City was the best choice. I made 2 wordmarks, one for each language. I thought green and gold was a cool color combo and I was surprised when I realized no one else used it. I thought Warriors was a better name than Aztecs or Aztecas but would be willing to chance that if the response is not good. Does anyone know how the actual spanish team name would be? Guerreros de Ciudad de México or was I right? Anyways:

Mexicocityprimarylogo.png

Wordmark 1 // Wordmark 2 // Helmet

why would national football league put team in mexico city,i think mexicans only know how to play soccer,keep thinking of cities that don't have national football league teams but they need to been united states of america

Well that's not racist at all.

And besides, the players would mostly be from the US, just like on every other team.

why would national football league put team in mexico city,i think mexicans only know how to play soccer,keep thinking of cities that don't have national football league teams but they need to been united states of america

Well that's not racist at all.

And besides, the players would mostly be from the US, just like on every other team.

Is it really racist? It's dumb, inaccurate, and stereotyping, but "racist" is pretty strong.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I think the spanish name for the Mexico City Warriors should be Guerreros del México, because it sounds better than Guerreros de Ciudad de México.

It's kinda like how the Mexico City Red Devils of the Mexican Baseball League are referred to in spanish as Diablos Rojos del México.

YOZXkBG.png?1

No, I can't. For one, I simply don't know how.

Secondly, I can't start my own threads without 10 replies.

And third, while I completely understand wanting your own thread, I kinda expect since the two of us have done essentially the same project that comparison, collaboration, and competition are appropriate here. I've been tweaking an NFL project for almost a year and a half and I'm sure we're going to overlap.

Archived