FCS Football Concepts

Brave-Bird 08

These are great, especially the Wright State one. Nice work BB08. I was wondering if I could make a request for my school, Winona State University. We do have football here but I think our uniforms could use an overhaul. Thanks man.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

these are fantastic once again! i dont want to overcrowd you with requests, but id like to see what you could do with one of my favorite and local schools, the xavier musketeers, who got rid of football in the 70's i believe

maehl.png

these are fantastic once again! i dont want to overcrowd you with requests, but id like to see what you could do with one of my favorite and local schools, the xavier musketeers, who got rid of football in the 70's i believe

Xavier would be fun. I'll do Winona State as well. taking all requests! thanks for the comments people.

Xavier would be fun. I'll do Winona State as well. taking all requests! thanks for the comments people.

Awesome, can't wait to see it.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Please do my school, Southeastern Louisiana University. We have a great helmet, but the rest of our uniform leaves much to be desired. Here you'll find some photo galleries of our current unis if you need them. Also, these are all of our logos. I was thinking/hoping you'd use the SOUTHEASTERN logo as a collar wordmark.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

all requests are on the tab. next up...

Georgia State Panthers (FCS Ind--future CAA)

I took on a challenge with Georgia State. GSU (Atlanta) played their first season of football this year, complete with blue and white uniforms. However, their school colors feature a lot of blue, a lot of white, and a little bit of red. The red is supposed to represent the flames from the burning of Atlanta. Anyways, I wanted to make a uniform that used all four colors (including white) in harmony.

Tough task. The Panthers play in the Georgia Dome, so I figured I would try to make something that kind of coincides with the Atlanta Falcons. I made a completely custom jersey style. Black helmet-colored jersey-white pants. I made a new helmet logo using their marks. I also felt really strong about being able to leave the pants blank and letting the sleeve design do the work in the uniform. Here it is. All pants are interchangable.

homeuniform-3.png

homeuniform2-1.png

roaduniform-3.png

Get rid of the black and the drop shadow and that should be a nice looking set.

I think I'm going to have to agree with him. The Black just looks a little out of place to me on the helmet and the pants, it might look so bad as a trim color but I think the helmet would look better blue or white. I also think you should ditch the drop shadow. Overall this is a really good concept though!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

God damn, Wright State, got enough logos? I see why you chose the running wolf, though. The orange-gold-accented secondary is a little too busy to put on a uniform.

I'd love to see more of these! Georgia State's is nice - the red feels a little forced - but otherwise great. Really nice job!

OhioBobcatsSquareSig.pngPittSquareSig2.pngOregonStateVintageSquareSig.pngve26tk.png

Images thanks to TornadoGTS

God damn, Wright State, got enough logos? I see why you chose the running wolf, though. The orange-gold-accented secondary is a little too busy to put on a uniform.

I'd love to see more of these! Georgia State's is nice - the red feels a little forced - but otherwise great. Really nice job!

Easy on the language there pal, it's only a concept. The logos on the back are simply a representation of pride stickers, given by the coach....

Easy on the language there pal, it's only a concept. The logos on the back are simply a representation of pride stickers, given by the coach....

I'm pretty sure he was referring to the link I posted--directed towards Wright States official athletic marks. they have quite a few.

woops! made my post saying I'm gone for a few days, but forgot to post the concept I had finished!

Here is the UMass Lowell Riverhawks!

DII school. Kind of fugly logo set made by Phoenix...but I think a variation of their primary (cutting out the wordmark) makes for a mean uniform logo!

homeuniform-4.png

roaduniform-4.png

homeuniform2-2.png

...ok. now I'm gone for a few days.

Well Bravebird, I must say that you did my school great justice. I would be proud to see my River Hawks take the field again in that set. Very, very nice.

An interesting fact that most people don't know about UML: They have a very famous former basketball coach. From 1988-1992, Stan Van Gundy was the head basketball coach. This time period is during the time (1991) that the school changed names from University of Lowell to UMass Lowell. He compiled a 54-60 record as ULowell/UML head coach.

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

Archived