LEWJ

Paint Users Paradise 2.0

403 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The first page of this thread should be updated because it doesn't have any of the newer ones.

New Soccer Templates coming out May 20th!!!!!!!!!

Any news on these? I'm so excited for these.

Don't the LA Kings wear all-black and all-white now?

They use silver as well.

Shawinigan wear a more navy blue.

Unfortunately, my computer's motherboard has fried, and my external hard drive has crashed as well, which means that all the new templates, over 500 updates, are all gone, as well as all my work, which included up to 1,000 new kits for The Football Kits of the World thread, as well as all of my research for school, including my independent research that I had been working on for 6 months now. Unfortunately I don't have money to replace the two, so I'm having to seriously cut all of my free time down to zero, to focus on school for my last year of college and work to replace them. I'm sorry, and I was really excited about unveiling them especially the new Umbro templates which can be seen here.

same thing happened to me about 3 months ago with a virus wiping out all my hard drive memory. i would have love to have that umbro template its stellar

All my kits from The Football Kits of the World thread are moving to the main site. Also I have been able to recover most of the new templates. So as I work on the rest, I've posted a preview by giving away the new Umbro templates.

Hey guys I love Paint Users Paradise and find it very helpful. Where can I find a football jersey for paint with stripes on the sleeves.