Paint Users Paradise 2.0

LEWJ

403 members have voted

1. 1. Is this thread helpful for (specifically) paint users?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Is there any way to switch back to the old format? Photobucket lacks the ability to copy/paste which really doesn't help people using paint, which is detrimental to this thread.

Just switch back to using the old format of Photobucket. Solves any copy and paste issue with it.

How do you do that?

It asked me when they switched my account if I wanted to keep the new look or not, so I didn't.

Of course as I log in to Photobucket tonight it says that they're switching everyone's accounts in 20 days, so something else than Photobucket may have to be used sooner then later.

To copy and paste, try right-clicking near the bottom of the image. I can't copy and paste when I click near the top of the image, but it does work for me near the bottom.

stevengrantdesign.blogspot.com - Twitter: @StevenGrant94 - Instagram: @stevengrant94

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

When can we expect a hockey jersey template for the new Canucks (Millionaires) throwback, Red Wings Winter Classic, and the Maple Leafs Winter Classic?

And on another note does anyone have the fancy number set for the Red Wings Winter Classic jersey?

Got them done... however I'm having issues with posting them and they some get shrunk. I've tried all the suggestions on here but nothing seems to be working.

Also have the Sabres vintage jersey numbers as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...