Paint Users Paradise 2.0

LEWJ

403 members have voted

1. 1. Is this thread helpful for (specifically) paint users?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1,000% credit to kiwi_canadien for these Nike NHL templates:

NikeSwiftTemplate_zpsc3899a1d.png

It looks like a .jpg for me. the question is: is only for me?

Well, I have no idea whats going on with the pics lately. Its coming up weird for me as well. It was paint usable for me when I posted it. Maybe you can contact kiwi and he could PM or email it to you. Sorry it doesn't work :/

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

1,000% credit to kiwi_canadien for these Nike NHL templates:

NikeSwiftTemplate_zpsc3899a1d.png

It looks like a .jpg for me. the question is: is only for me?

Well, I have no idea whats going on with the pics lately. Its coming up weird for me as well. It was paint usable for me when I posted it. Maybe you can contact kiwi and he could PM or email it to you. Sorry it doesn't work :/

Works for me. I've had a few PM's requesting templates and I'm more than happy to email them to you. PM me your email address and I'll send them to you guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any chance I Can get this template?1001-tom-new3rd.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEV

I've got this one done but have been having issues with posting the full size one on here as the image sites like to shrink them. PM me your email address and I can send you the template.

When will the new NHL, AHL, and CHL templates be posted?

Same as above. I've got most of them updates such as the new Sabres :censored:storm of a jersey and a few others. PM me your email address and I can send them to you.

• 2 weeks later...

I figured I should post these here before they get too sucked into the fiery depths of hell The 300+ pages of old concepts

Here you go: count 'em SIX Football Field Designs compatible for Microsoft Paint:

Standard Field

BasicFootballField_zpsa560c07b.png

Multi-Colored Turf (like Nebraska's)

Multi-ColoredTurfField_zps3aeffa8f.png

Black "Natural Rubber" Field:

BlackNaturalRubberField_zps4226d673.png

Red "Blood of War" Field (Like Eastern Washington's field)

RedBadBloodField_zps93db51fa.png

Blue "Smurf Turf" Field (like Boise State's)

BlueSmurf-TurfField_zpsd58a83e6.png

And, because we all cant get enough pink, a Pink Sideline "BCAM" Field :D :

Enjoy! I will make edits to it if needed. If you want a different colored turf, just post below and your request will be heard!

I think I will edit these at a later date. After looking at other fields and the template I based mine off of, the numbers on these are kinda big and should be pushed up. I don't know if or when I'll update these, but thought I'd throw out that these are not 100% accurate, more like 85-90%

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

• 4 weeks later...

It was mentioned a while back, but has anyone made a Nike basketball template yet? No hurry.

EDIT: While searching for other templates, I came across this template Mbannon created. All it needs is to be converted to paint. Anyone interested? Thanks in advance!

11226560204_38d4cc5b32_o.png

fyi I didn't change or paintify the nike logo so if a change to that is needed for use your going to have to find your own means of that.

Can we get a sleeved basketball template in raster please? If not, I've been thinking if soccer shirt + basketball shorts would do the trick instead.

Ya, I wouldn't mind a sleeved, it would help with an NBA re-design I may/may not do.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

It was mentioned a while back, but has anyone made a Nike basketball template yet? No hurry.

EDIT: While searching for other templates, I came across this template Mbannon created. All it needs is to be converted to paint. Anyone interested? Thanks in advance!

11226560204_38d4cc5b32_o.png

fyi I didn't change or paintify the nike logo so if a change to that is needed for use your going to have to find your own means of that.

Thanks a bunch!

spacer.png