Paint Users Paradise 2.0

LEWJ

403 members have voted

1. 1. Is this thread helpful for (specifically) paint users?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Here are two templates I made I take now credit in the designs the lax one goes to wizkid and hockeyny13 and the soccer one goes to chris clement. The soccer template is more of a rough draft so tell me if I should change anything!

LaxTem_zps89b9c9c4.pngClementsoccer_zps145debfa.pngLax template

Did you ask them if you could do this. I'm sure they would prefer that.

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

Here are two templates I made I take now credit in the designs the lax one goes to wizkid and hockeyny13 and the soccer one goes to chris clement. The soccer template is more of a rough draft so tell me if I should change anything!

Clements is already public so I thought I'd make it on paint and I got permission for the Lax template.

Clements is already public so I thought I'd make it on paint and I got permission for the Lax template.

Dude, my template was never made public, aside from Matt Wilcox nobody has had access to that template. If you asked me prior to posting I may have been more accepting of the idea of letting you copy it. But given your history of "copying" templates there is no way id ever give you permission. Id like this taken down, thanks.

• Like 1

Dude, my template was never made public, aside from Matt Wilcox nobody has had access to that template. If you asked me prior to posting I may have been more accepting of the idea of letting you copy it. But given your history of "copying" templates there is no way id ever give you permission. Id like this taken down, thanks.

Sorry for that also can you help clarify what you mean by "copying" because these were the first templates I've ever made.

Sorry for that also can you help clarify what you mean by "copying" because these were the first templates I've ever made.

You took a template that I never released and copied it to work in paint, none of that is your own work. In my thread I made it clear I wasn't releasing it and if/when I do I will post it back in that original thread. Long story short, don't use it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anybody want to convert this to paint?

BzqqU8n.png

Anybody want to convert this to paint?

BzqqU8n.png

Gonna give it a shot. If I had a larger version of this though that would make it a lot easier.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Alright so last night, I painterized the new Nike template. I'm going to post it, I'm gonna have to guess you have to enlarge the picture and than save it to use it. If that still doesn't work I can email it to people who will leave me their email.

I'm happy with the way it turned out, had to do a lot of cleaning up. Still needs some work probably but I tried to make it very customizable. The back view of the helmet is actually one I created for a Revo Speed before but I did some more work on it. If you don't already, I suggest downloading Gimp and Paint.NET, it can help you customize the template even more and if you can get good at the programs, you can make it look cleaner, add effects, etc. I'll probably use this template as a base and create some Under Armor, Nike, & Adidas cuts. If I do that I'll post those. Anyways, hope y'all like it. I'm not really sure who the first person was to create this template, but if someone knows, I'll be sure to add their name to this post cause they really deserve the credit for actually creating this template. Oh I also added a visor to the helmet.

It is really user friendly, I thought about adding some other things but as a concept artist you should be able to customize it yourself and play around with what you want to add to it, it'll make you a better concept artist the more you practice and learn how to cleanly add things.

Anyways, hope you enjoy!

EDIT: Once you click on the picture, it'll probably direct you to photobucket, if it does just click the download media button above the picture, that will give you the full size image and you should be able to use it in paint that way.

2nd EDIT: Took the template down, didn't realize it hasn't been released to the public yet.

Adding to what Bigmike made I painterized these awhile ago and I thought I should post them for other people. I'm almost done with the UA template and tell me if I should make any other templates.

Nice job man!!!

Alright so last night, I painterized the new Nike template. I'm going to post it, I'm gonna have to guess you have to enlarge the picture and than save it to use it. If that still doesn't work I can email it to people who will leave me their email.

I'm happy with the way it turned out, had to do a lot of cleaning up. Still needs some work probably but I tried to make it very customizable. The back view of the helmet is actually one I created for a Revo Speed before but I did some more work on it. If you don't already, I suggest downloading Gimp and Paint.NET, it can help you customize the template even more and if you can get good at the programs, you can make it look cleaner, add effects, etc. I'll probably use this template as a base and create some Under Armor, Nike, & Adidas cuts. If I do that I'll post those. Anyways, hope y'all like it. I'm not really sure who the first person was to create this template, but if someone knows, I'll be sure to add their name to this post cause they really deserve the credit for actually creating this template. Oh I also added a visor to the helmet.

It is really user friendly, I thought about adding some other things but as a concept artist you should be able to customize it yourself and play around with what you want to add to it, it'll make you a better concept artist the more you practice and learn how to cleanly add things.

Anyways, hope you enjoy!

EDIT: Once you click on the picture, it'll probably direct you to photobucket, if it does just click the download media button above the picture, that will give you the full size image and you should be able to use it in paint that way.

Just thought I would show off the template after I added effects with gimp.

Nike2014AlabamaUniformTemplate_zps2f0aca

Did you contact Matt Willcox before coping his unreleased template?

Anyways, hope you enjoy!

Just thought I would show off the template after I added effects with gimp.

Nike2014AlabamaUniformTemplate_zps2f0aca

This is what I was going to ask earlier. I had made the same template previously and contacted him, but he kindly asked me to wait until he released his version to the public. As far as I know, it should only appear on the NCFA subforums

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Anyways, hope you enjoy!

Oh wow. I hadn't realized it wasn't released to the public yet!

I saw where mattb6 requested a paint version to be made so I just assumed that it was out. I never knew who had actually made the template although I was going to give them credit once somehow let me know who had made it.

I'll shoot him a message about that. My apologies.