NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

Bmac

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 8 game Jason Garrett era will start in New Jersey on Sunday with the Cowboys sporting the classic/tired white jersey's with the super-sexy silver/green britches.

How bout' them Cowboys!!!

This dude has 504 posts and I'd be willing to bet that 475 of them are his weekly Cowboys post. The other 29 are him bitching about "throwem backs." :rolleyes:

And to think we make fun of Tank for "correct."

BB52Big.jpg

The 8 game Jason Garrett era will start in New Jersey on Sunday with the Cowboys sporting the classic/tired white jersey's with the super-sexy silver/green britches.

How bout' them Cowboys!!!

This dude has 504 posts and I'd be willing to bet that 475 of them are his weekly Cowboys post. The other 29 are him bitching about "throwem backs." :rolleyes:

And to think we make fun of Tank for "correct."

And he only posts about football uniforms. He is a very specific kind of troll.

PvO6ZWJ.png

And everyone else has 100s of posts commenting on his Cowboys post, or bashing him in general. You're not really better than him when you think about it. Of course, this is coming from someone who is not annoyed in the least by him.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Purple pants confirmed. :censored:'s going down.

Well it'll be nice to see the road white uniform being worn as intended for a change.

Wouldn't look so bad if they wore white socks. Full legging purple tights does not a good football uniform make.

And the Bucs are wearing red at home with the white pants. Honestly, I think they can't go wrong with either white or pewter pants with the red jersey, or even the white jersey for that matter. Both look awesome.

Da BEARS are definitely wearing their throwbacks

The VIKINGS are wearing their road white jerseys with PURPLE pants thumbsup.gif

Best uniform match-up of the week. I don't need to see the rest of the games.

Wouldn't look so bad if they wore white socks. Full legging purple tights does not a good football uniform make.

If they had white socks, wouldn't they look exactly the same? Do you perhaps mean, striped socks?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I wasn't sure about the Vikings pants before, but now I like them. They really need white socks though.

And I said this last time the Bears wore the throbacks, but they are not needed at all. It's just the current uniforms simplified and it looks worse.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

^That game is on here and I was having a hard time reading the numbers in that color. Maybe its the font, maybe its my TV.

I'm digging the Vikes in purple pants, then again I hate all white unis, so I'm not surprised that I like these better than what they usually wear.

Also liking the Bucs red on white look. The pewter rules, but it's a nice look once in a while.

Archived