Ignore

GoSteelers85

Standard operating procedure would be to bump your original thread with the new design rather than starting a whole new thread, especially when that original thread is still on the first page of this subforum. Also, you're really not going to learn much from a poll. You'd get much better feedback asking for comments and critiques, finding out why certain design ideas are more successful than others, than you would from just asking "Which of these three is best?"

On top of that, aside from the incredibly minor detail of tape on one stick blade, I can't tell the difference between any of these concepts. If I can't tell the differences between them, I don't really feel comfortable voting for any one.

I think the base concept suffers from being far too complex. The primary logo concept has far too many outlines, which makes it horribly and unnecessarily complex. The best idea in the whole set is actually the small spade-with-crossed-sticks design you have in the secondary logo. That small mark, though easily lost in the clutter of the bigger logo around it, is much better than the primary marks you're showing. I think you should build your design around that, instead.

And if/when you do, just bump your existing thread. ^_^

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

awwww...this will be on page one for the next year. Polls in the concept forum never end well

I dont see a difference between 1 and 2? But I like those best. The overall logo is too simple to put a little detail in the stick. The outlines are excessive.

Archived