Denver Nuggets

Hoopskid

Here's some of the colors I had originally used...

The rainbow one is more of a joke, but oh well...

nugscolors.png

The Red, Blue, Gold combo for me is the best out of the 4, but all in all I think you have a nice set here! I think the Logo definitely needs another color somehow, maybe the red you used. I'm also one that isin't the biggest fan of the current set they actually have, But with the new Adidas Uniform design, I like them a little better.

I actually really like this. Like, a lot. Some people were saying to add red/burgundy back into the scheme, but in my opinion that's what dragged down the 90's set. I like your use of white here and how it plays with the blue and gold. Very sharp!

I just noticed the mountains at the bottom of the shorts. Awesome detail!

I think the only thing I'd do is play with your custom "Denver" mark - it still looks a bit off. Chunky?

I'm not much into basketball but I watch the Nuggets from time to time. I'd love to see them in this set. Great work!

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

I think the only thing I'd do is play with your custom "Denver" mark - it still looks a bit off. Chunky?

That's the only flaw I see as well. Right now the "Denver" looks a little off. Especially the D, it looks too skinny right now. And maybe try to work in a different number as well.

jNTsTyQ.png

Archived