Milwaukee Bucks Logo Concept

Davidson

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice buck, but I'm not feelin the cohesion of all the elements...feels a little too tall of a combination. i'd suggest moving the BUCKS to cover up the bottom section of the background triangle (maybe drop-cap the B and S and curve the whole thing to match the curve of the cityname banner?), or come up with a new wordmark if it doesn't jive. You're on the brink of something special though, so keep on keepin' on.

I like the second one a lot better than the first, but something about the buck looks off, I mean at one point there i can draw a straight line across and its ear-eye-horn, that dont seem right to me.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Awesome logo, The wordmark isn't quite there yet.

Idea 1: I would take advantage of the spacing in between the B and S in "BuckS". See if you can fit the Milwaukee lettering in between, Then let the ribbon in a little and have the B and S overlap.

Idea 2: Make "BUCKS" all the same height, scaling it down a bit (keep the width roughly the same), then have it as the same arch as the ribbon. It may cover the bottom of the crest, but I don't think it would look bad.

cheers guys. got a bit carried away: think this may be going too far:

mbucks.png

Too Northwoodsy and Timberwolvesy... I would try arching the name in the other direction like others have suggested.

EDIT: On second thought, I actually like what you've done inside the crest, but I think the trees on the outside are overkill. Although I'm still getting more of a "Minnesota" vibe from this, but that might just be because the Bucks' colors are so similar to the Wild.

That latest version is still awesome, but the T-Wolves' lawyers might have a problem with it if the Bucks actually came out with that. :P

There's a lot of Minnesota Wild in that version too.

But a great logo, as usual. I would be interested to see what it would look like in a completely different color scheme.

That latest version is still awesome, but the T-Wolves' lawyers might have a problem with it if the Bucks actually came out with that. :P

There's a lot of Minnesota Wild in that version too.

But a great logo, as usual. I would be interested to see what it would look like in a completely different color scheme.

I motion for a return to lime green in that case.

I think that's one approach, but you should see how it looks by taking out the trees on the outside and keeping the details on the inside. Maybe work the ball in as the moon a bit more unique than just having it sitting there in plain sight. Also, the ball at the bottom may be over-complicating it.

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

Archived