Milwaukee Bucks Logo Concept

Davidson

Nice work Fraser, your last iteration is great but I wouldn't mind seeing a few changes. The ribbon makes the "Milwaukee" stand out too much and takes focus off of the "Bucks", it would be interesting to see the ribbon ends removed and the "Milwaukee" part shrunk down a bit while increasing the size of the "Bucks" wordmark. Also, the moon ball stands out a little too much as mentioned before. Otherwise, its a great rendering and the colours are balanced well.

sig.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the original one you posted, but it just seems like a lateral move to me, change-for-change-sake if you will. I think their current deer logo is pretty iconic IMO.

The one with the trees looks great, but I think it looks too much like the neighboring Timberwolves (with the trees and animal head in the middle).

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

I'm a fan of the trees. I think a few deer modifications should be made, just because it looks a bit old, and the mouth shading looks a bit unrealistic.

I really like it could go with the Greater Western Sydney AFL Club.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

Of course you know they are all good. don't pretend that you don't know how good you are. But the problem is picking the best one out. I like without the basketball, and with a small amount of trees. I like this one the best mbucks3.png

But if marketed to a team I would make 2 versions for the final marks. With and without the "bucks". I always liked that deer logo of yours but it was always missing something. incorporating it into a shield works great.

How do you do those highlights and bevel effects. They always look great and unique.

Still think the perspective is off, but I like it overall.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

I think this first version is the best. The other ones are too busy and the typography is off. The first one is perfect.

I have a stag logo I have recently created, and I thought I might work it into a Milwaukee Bucks logo.

DT%20BUCKS%20(0.00.00.00).png

I agree. I think you got it right the first time. Even without a basketball, it works just fine.

I have to agree that the ball seems unnecessary, but I love that you replaced the moon-ball with the north star. It could stand for the Bucks' lone NBA championship (and tweaked appropriately if the Bucks ever won another title... at which point the universe would probably collapse into itself).

What about doing an alt version without the wordmark?

I think if you ditch the ball in the final version, you're good to go. The ball makes the logo very tall and gives it that 'stuff stacked on top of each other' vibe.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

The star definitely vibes better, extremely well done. Send this to the bucks....now.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived