EBA - Elite Basketball Alliance

jaha32

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang. You nearly stole an idea I was working on for an upcoming project. Eerily similar name, logo, and colors. Jerk.

But holy cow, this looks nice. Great render in the primary logo. Love the amount of work that went into the details on the shield and type bevels. The colors are beautiful and the touch of green is just right--sublime, and it adds a nice balance. Once again, this is very impressive.

The uniforms are also very good, though my only tiny complaint with this entire set is the placement of the logo on the shorts. It appears to be smack in the middle of the leg, which would probably be a bit odd. It might be better placed on the bottom of the side, beneath the forward swoop of the piping.

Other than that, great job again.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Another great job jaha, but I don't see the green in the primary color. It looks like midnight navy to me. Either way, the logo looks great, and I like the gold and tan together. I also really like the bevel in the wordmark.

The unis are great, my only complaint, like dgnmrwrw, is the logo placement on the shorts. Like he said, I would put one on each side, as it would flow perfectly with the stripe.

there seems to be a correlation with the time you post your concepts and the times I need to buy myself more depends.

Haha. I was this close to sending you some diapers since I somehow feel partially responsible, but then I changed my mind.

It looks green-ish to me, definitly on the blue side of green-ish, but still green-ish. I really love how on the shorts the courve of the tan/brown trim matches the curve of the twister, nice touch.

Thanks I intentionally did that so the twister curved with the trim on the shorts, but not everyone liked it so I put the logo on the sides on the update.

Dang. You nearly stole an idea I was working on for an upcoming project. Eerily similar name, logo, and colors. Jerk.

But holy cow, this looks nice. Great render in the primary logo. Love the amount of work that went into the details on the shield and type bevels. The colors are beautiful and the touch of green is just right--sublime, and it adds a nice balance. Once again, this is very impressive.

The uniforms are also very good, though my only tiny complaint with this entire set is the placement of the logo on the shorts. It appears to be smack in the middle of the leg, which would probably be a bit odd. It might be better placed on the bottom of the side, beneath the forward swoop of the piping.

Other than that, great job again.

Oops. haha Sorry, stealing your idea and all, but then again, no Im not that sorry. but you should still go through with your idea. Even if it's similar Im sure there'd be plenty of differences once it all said and done.

Since the previous color I decided to call "green" wasn't really much of a green, it seemed to be different on everyone's monitor so I changed it to a real green. This is green, right? :P And the logo on the shorts is now on the side although I personally am not sure it fits there any better, but I content with it either way.

CYCLONES-2.gif

The court is amazing

the logo is fantastic

but i was expecting a little more from the unis you know? I feel you can do better.

but that court is amazing!

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Archived