EBA - Elite Basketball Alliance

jaha32

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first thought was "that would be a great look for UWM," so yeah... not quite as "western" as I'd hoped for, but still a huge improvement over the red & blue.

Oh yea, UWM didnt even cross my mind when I used these colors, which is kind of sad since Im a UWM alum.

mcbannon, I will look into adding the tan color to the jerseys and post the changes in a day or two.

Here is the latest Outlaws jerseys with tan trimming on the shoulders, neck, and bottom pants. I tried to incorporate more tan, but tan and yellow look bad when they make contact with eachother since they are so similar. Im not sure which version is better, the original black and yellow jerseys or these.

OUTLAWS_jerseys-1.gif

The next team is the Connecticut Spirit. I just finished this logo and jerseys today. The name is supposed to represent the "American spirit" and patriotism and the fact that Connecticut was one of the first states. I think it is even called the Constitution State, if I remember right. Red and blue are the only colors that make any sense for this team and I threw in a lighter blue-ish color to compliment them. The jersey is guard Michael Adams who is from Hartford and played for the Nuggets and Bullets in the 80's and 90's.

SPIRIT.gif

SPIRIT_jersey.gif

The Spirit logo is one of the best I've ever seen on these boards. Great dynamic sense of energy given off by the design. Maybe get rid of some of the light blue on the word "spirit" to really make it pop. I love the varying sizes of the stars.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

The Spirit logo is one of the best I've ever seen on these boards. Great dynamic sense of energy given off by the design. Maybe get rid of some of the light blue on the word "spirit" to really make it pop. I love the varying sizes of the stars.

This. But I would only get rid of the light blue on the top half.

Other than that, you pretty much jacked this one into the upper deck... and this is from someone who usually just rolls his eyes at "patriotic" concepts.

(**) (**) (**) (**) (**)

Amazing logo! You really have a grasp on these designs, and your style. The logo looks like it has gradients at first, but really it's just a unique blend of colors. Very very very cool. My jaw literally dropped when I opened the concept...as it does usually.

Wow. You've done it again, sir. That might be your best logo yet. And the unis look great, nice and clean. My only suggestion would be to make the lanes on the court royal blue since, according to the jerseys, it's the primary color.

And I like the tan trim on the Outlaws.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Im pretty happy with the way this one turned out. I will make some changes and have the upper part of the text be white, see how it looks with Connecticut on top. That was my original plan, to have it say Connecticut there, but once I finished everything else, I thought it might messy up the feel, but it probably should be in there like some of you said. And I will look into changing the lane to blue. I chose the soft blue here just to differentiate it from other blue courts, and I thought it seemed easy on the eyes, but I'll do something about it.

I think a better (more creative) way you could have gone with the name "Spirit" would be to commemorate the Native American culture in New England and Connecticut, there are already the Pats and Revs to pay homage to the founding of America anyways. When I read the name I thought "wow, cool name, very creative" and got a dreamcatcher/indian type feel to it, but it's something i've seen before, like in the pats/revolution/cannons. I like it in the design aspects but the creativity could've been better.

I know it wouldn't make sense for you to just restart this concept but just what I thought it coul've been.

lrg_6444e0b331f54e979d389637de158186.jpg

Archived