EBA - Elite Basketball Alliance

jaha32

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna pick number 1 because it looks the best but 2 could work as well. not really sold on the brown on 3 though.

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

There wasn't really a concensus on either the brown or blue colored shield. I tallied it at about 9 for brown and 9 for blue so I decided to go a whole other direction with it, which pretty much made your last posts a waste of your time, sorry bout that. But there isnt a lot of green in the league, only the Condors have some, so I decided to make the Cyclones a dark greenish color with the brown and gold. That is green, right? It seems less green to me now that Ive posted it and see it on the site.

I also added some shadows to the words and more lighting on the shields outline just to make the logo pop a little more since before it was kind of flat. JackFr, youre right the shield doesnt have a any motion in it, but Im ok with how it looks here since I think motion can be over done and look bad sometimes and since I already have a Fury, I dont want a similar name like Rage.

The player on the jerseys is the late Waymon Tisdale who is a Tulsa native.

I hope the new colors work.

CYCLONES-1.gif

Archived