EBA - Elite Basketball Alliance

jaha32

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are my comments -

1)Main EBA logo

-I don't know how I feel about the lowercase "eba". Something about that makes it seem amateurish or non-serious to me.

-The player image looks great.

2)Fire

-The red looks too bright to me. Both on the uniform and on the court.

3)Aces

-This is awesome! Nice work!

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Here are my comments -

1)Main EBA logo

-I don't know how I feel about the lowercase "eba". Something about that makes it seem amateurish or non-serious to me.

2)Fire

3)Aces

Thanks for the feedback. I'm going to post a new team once I finish the jerseys in a day or two.

To clarify on your comment on the Fire's colors, is it to bright on the updated post too, or just the first one? because I did change all the colors on the last post. Is that one too bright also?

I posted this logo about a year ago, but have changed it a little since then and also added a court and jerseys here. The name on the jersey is Bill Walton since he lived in San Diego (may still live there I'm not sure). The team's name is California, but the location is San Diego. There are 3 stripes on the side of the jerseys (the middle stripe is visible on both the front and back side), and they imitate wings in a way.

CONDORS-6.gif

Those logos are great, and I really like that uniform design...very original! And the color scheme is really sharp. I do have a couple suggestions though.

First, I would get rid of the orange NOB. I know you were trying to incorporate orange somehow, but it looks a little out of place. I would make it green on the home and white on the road to match the bottom half of the wordmark.

Now, addressing the problem with lack of orange, I would somehow try and incorporate it in the striping somehow. Maybe you could make the side striping green-orange-black, with white replacing black on the road.

And, is there any possibility of a green alternate?

Other than that, I think this is your best set yet!

The first team posted is the Albuquerque Fire. And before the comments on how similar it is to the Miami Heat pour in, I know. I wanted to make a logo with a ball on fire, but unfortunately the Heat beat me to it by 20+ years, but ah well. The logo is rather simple, but I'm working on making simpler logos since I can get carried away on details.

I've decided to also include some team/city/arena info. Were this a real team they would play at "University Arena" better known as The Pit. The Pit usually looks like a dump from what I've seen on TV (might totally be wrong), but I've heard that they did some renovating, so decided it can be the home of this team rather than the newer, but much smaller Santa Ana Star Center in a suburb.

The name on the jersey is Michael Cooper since he went to school at New Mexico.

FIRE.gif

:shocked: Perfect logo for a team called Fire and great uniforms!

Here are my comments -

1)Main EBA logo

2)Fire

3)Aces

Thanks for the feedback. I'm going to post a new team once I finish the jerseys in a day or two.

To clarify on your comment on the Fire's colors, is it to bright on the updated post too, or just the first one? because I did change all the colors on the last post. Is that one too bright also?

Sorry, I just saw this. Yes, personally, I think the red is a little too bright even in the second one. Just my opinion.

The Condors one looks awesome. Everything from logo, to colors, to uniforms, to wordmarks, to court.

My only slight complaint would be the main logo of the condor. It looks a little too still/content/non-agressive. I'm not saying it looks bad, but it might look better if you were able to give it some more movement/anger/agressiveness.

My only slight complaint would be the main logo of the condor. It looks a little too still/content/non-agressive. I'm not saying it looks bad, but it might look better if you were able to give it some more movement/anger/agressiveness.

Actually, I kinda like that about the logo. Basketball's a physical sport, yes, but not a full-contact sport so I tend to think not all basketball team logos need to be aggressive and overtly fearsome. If this were a football or hockey concept, I'd agree with you 100%.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

That's...amazing. The logos are unbelievable and so are the uniforms. But the colour scheme is so unique, I would keep black as a colour in the logos and uniforms, but have a green primary and orange alt opposed to only black and white primaries. But still keep black as a main colour in the scheme, as California condors are actually black.

25yzwqg.png

Here is an update on the jerseys. I got rid of the black jersey all together. I tend to overuse black as it is. Now there is one orange and one green away jersey, which hopefully works better since it is somewhat of a unique color combo in the sports world. One problem I had is that the orange and green do not look good at all when they touch, or even when they are nearby, so I had to keep that in mind as I updated these.

Logodude, I know what you're saying about the lack of aggressiveness in the bird, and I did work on some different poses and spread wings, but I guess Im kind of settled on the perched bird. I also plan to find the right colors for the Fire soon too so it's not so bright.

CONDORS-4.gif

I am also posting the next team while I wait to hear back from you guys what you think of the updated Condors jerseys. This is also a logo which I've posted in the past. They are the Birmingham Bees. The name on the jersey is Charles Barkley since he is a native of Birmingham. This might be my personal favorite jersey set which I've have made. I'm sure you guys will let me know if you agree or not. On the side is honey-comb shapes.

I do have some more logos which I've never posted on this site, but I am in the process of making jerseys for them, so once I'm happy with their jerseys I will also post some entirely new teams.

BEES-6.gif

Those condors unis look great. Although, I think you could get away with the black jersey too (and get rid of the orange one). I think it would be justifiable (and even more appropriate than an orange or green) to have a black jersey because, as someone else I think stated, California Condors are black. So it wouldn't be seen as black-for-black-sake. They all look great though.

The Birmingham Bees identity looks awesome. Is there going to be some type of alternate logo developed for them? I feel like both the court and uniforms could be aided by adding an alternate logo. Just a thought. I would also at least consider adding BIRMINGHAM to the baseline in stead of BEES, to fill the space more. It's just a thought though. Nice work!

Archived