EBA - Elite Basketball Alliance

jaha32

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The court is amazing

the logo is fantastic

but i was expecting a little more from the unis you know? I feel you can do better.

but that court is amazing!

I actually agree with you. I think the jerseys pass, but theyre not my favorite. I will add an additional trim line on front side between the side panel and the jersey or something like that.

Anything Chicago, I didnt make a brown jersey yet, partially because I kind of rushed to get this one posted, but I will make a brown alt and post it soon.

The Cyclones now have an alternate brownish jersey saying TULSA. I started to make the Tulsa lettering at the same tilted arch and with bigger first and last letters, so it'd be the same as the CYCLONES word, but it looked strange on a shorter word, so I made it like this. And since it's an alternate I think it's ok with a slightly different styled font.

I added an extra line on the sides and eliminated the lighter tan color on the trim in all 3 jersey sets. I didnt like how before the home didnt use the lighter tan and the aways did, so to be consistent, white, green, and brown are the only colors on the jerseys (other than light tan on the letters/#s).

On a side note, I havent even started the next team yet, so I dont know when it will be up.

CYCLONES_jerseys.gif

This is the only team in this league that was actually a real team at one time, the Cincinnati Royals. Although the Sac. Kings might still own the naming rights, I couldnt think of any other good names for the city of Cincinnati (considered Majestics), and Royals was suggested a while back and I liked the idea, so here they are. And the name fits Cincy since Queen City is one of its nicknames.

I went with a somewhat old school look for the jerseys and court, since they actually have a history. I havent used just one color for any team yet in the league for jerseys and I like teams that use one color, so this team is using only royal blue. The logo actually took me a while although it's nothing too crazy.

The player is the Big O, Oscar Robertson who played for the Cincy Royals, and also went to the University of Cincinnati.

ROYALS.gif

ROYALS_jerseys.gif

I would suggest duplicating the wordmark from the logo for the wordmark on the jerseys, and maybe add a bit more silver. Other than that, fantastic as always.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

As everyone else has said, I would put the wordmark from the logo on the jerseys. Then I would possibly update the numbers to match the wordmark, just to see how it looks. Other than that, this is great. I like the simplicity of the jerseys, and the logo is incredible once again!

I feel that the uniforms could use some more silver but the logo wordmark would be too much. My biggest issue is with the crown inside the 3pt line, it looks too big foe the space. Id suggest the c crown for that space. Other than that you have another great set. I like the historical name, I used it for Cinci too.

This is the only team in this league that was actually a real team at one time, the Cincinnati Royals. Although the Sac. Kings might still own the naming rights, I couldnt think of any other good names for the city of Cincinnati (considered Majestics), and Royals was suggested a while back and I liked the idea, so here they are. And the name fits Cincy since Queen City is one of its nicknames.

I went with a somewhat old school look for the jerseys and court, since they actually have a history. I havent used just one color for any team yet in the league for jerseys and I like teams that use one color, so this team is using only royal blue. The logo actually took me a while although it's nothing too crazy.

The player is the Big O, Oscar Robertson who played for the Cincy Royals, and also went to the University of Cincinnati.

ROYALS.gif

ROYALS_jerseys.gif

I like what you've done with the uniforms. But I'm going to purchase this team and move it back to its original home, Rochester, NY. The Rochester Royals won the NBA championship in 1951. They left in 1957. It's time they came home.

Archived