EBA - Elite Basketball Alliance

jaha32

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow that road uni would be something i would shell serious cash out for

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Made a few slight changes. On the primary logo I lessened the shadowing on the ball like Funkatron suggested. I started to work on the hat but couldnt figure out exactly what to do with it and I decided to leave it even if it's not perfect.

The court now has a red lane rather than white. I wanted to try something different with the white earlier but now it's red and the DC letters are off the court too. So here it is.

GENERALS-3.gif

Again, amazing. Great team name for the location and I love the alternate.

I don't see a star on the jersey?

Thanks! glad you like it.

there is the kind of of a star on each of the side panels in the negative space. it's not that obvious from the front view. If I used a view with the sides like some jerseys templates have, it might be more noticeable.

Made a few slight changes. On the primary logo I lessened the shadowing on the ball like Funkatron suggested. I started to work on the hat but couldnt figure out exactly what to do with it and I decided to leave it even if it's not perfect.

Tricorn hats suck to render. ;) As I know all too well now.

Again, amazing. Great team name for the location and I love the alternate.

I don't see a star on the jersey?

Thanks! glad you like it.

there is the kind of of a star on each of the side panels in the negative space. it's not that obvious from the front view. If I used a view with the sides like some jerseys templates have, it might be more noticeable.

Ahh, I notice the stars now. Very clever.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

I know we've already went over this, but I would consider moving the Generals up I-95 to Baltimore. They could play in 1st Mariner Arena (basketball capacity 12,500). The reason for this would be of scheduling issues in the Verizon Center (I know, it's not a real league). The Verizon Center hosts WNBA basketball (Mystics), NBA basketball (Wizards), Georgetown Hoyas basketball, concerts, NHL hockey (Capitals), and the occasional NCAA Tournament. I'm sure the arena is pretty much fully booked, so to keep all reality intact you should maybe consider it...

25yzwqg.png

Tricorn hats suck to render. ;) As I know all too well now.

Yes, I remember. Your patriot-esque one turned out pretty nicely.

I know we've already went over this, but I would consider moving the Generals up I-95 to Baltimore. They could play in 1st Mariner Arena (basketball capacity 12,500). The reason for this would be of scheduling issues in the Verizon Center (I know, it's not a real league). The Verizon Center hosts WNBA basketball (Mystics), NBA basketball (Wizards), Georgetown Hoyas basketball, concerts, NHL hockey (Capitals), and the occasional NCAA Tournament. I'm sure the arena is pretty much fully booked, so to keep all reality intact you should maybe consider it...

I could put them in Baltimore, but now that I've posted it and the jerseys are finished, I'm content to leave them in DC. 1st Mariner Arena could work, but if I remember from pictures, the stands only goes around 3 sides of the arena which bothers me. It doesnt seem like a pro arena whatever that means. And although realistically the a team playing at the Verizon Center would have lots of scheduling conflicts, I dont think Mystics games would be a problem because they play mostly in summer.

What cities do you have left?

I hope to do Nashville, San Jose, maybe a Carolina team, Salt Lake City maybe, Omaha maybe, St. Paul maybe, Tampa maybe, Buffalo maybe, Providence maybe maybe. I might have missed a few, but I'm not sure exactly which cities I'll use or how many teams there will be in total once Im done.

What cities do you have left?

I hope to do Nashville, San Jose, maybe a Carolina team, Salt Lake City maybe, Omaha maybe, St. Paul maybe, Tampa maybe, Buffalo maybe, Providence maybe maybe. I might have missed a few, but I'm not sure exactly which cities I'll use or how many teams there will be in total once Im done.

Please don't do Oakland

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Archived