EBA - Elite Basketball Alliance

jaha32

the celtics logo and the manhattan mobsters logo looks the same....Empire State vs Manhattan rivalry would be great..i would like to call it Liberty City Rivals

Except Empire State plays in Albany, not NYC.

Although I'd agree with the idea of using the warped wordmark on the jerseys.

6fQjS3M.png

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but if you can,please make a secondary logo for them coz all of your team has secondaries except for the fire and mobsters..it would be great if the Mobsters will be a ball with a hat of the mobster and smoking a cigarette

are you planning to add more teams?...Seattle,Baltimore,Providence,Nashville,Long Beach,St.Louis,Fort Worth,Pittsburg,Arkansas and probably Montreal or Vancouver...

Seattle (Mountaineers,Sonics.....)

Baltimore (Blazers,Blaze,Blast....)

Providence (Rollers.....)

Nashville (Jazz,Sounds.....)

Long Beach (Surf,Waves,Slam,Slammers......)

St.Louis (Aviators....)

Fort Worth (Cowboys,Stars,Gunners.........)

Pittsburg (Titans,Giants,Towers.....)

Arkansas (Energy,Dragons........)

Montreal (Cans (short for Canadians)............)

Vancouver (Grizzlies,Grizz.....)

hope you like..

are you planning to add more teams?...Seattle,Baltimore,Providence,Nashville,Long Beach,St.Louis,Fort Worth,Pittsburg,Arkansas and probably Montreal or Vancouver...

St.Louis (Aviators....)

hope you like..

St.Louis (Aviators....)

hope you like..

I do plan on doing more teams. Eventually I will get around to making more. I don't want to use any names that are the same as real current NBA teams, or even recent NBA teams, so Blazers, Sonice, Jazz, and Grizzlies are out as possibilities. When I did the Cincinnati Royals, that franchise hasnt used that name since the early '70s so I didnt mind using that name, but I might have to change them anyways if the Kings use Royals again. Of the cities you listed, Nashville is very possible. I've thought about Long Beach in the past, but I think California has other options. Fort Worth is an often overlooked city, but I just dont like the name and for a fake league like this, that's all it takes to not put a team there. I know this whole series is long, so I wouldnt expect you to read it all, but most of the possible cities have been listed on previous pages ^_^ I do like the name Gunners you mentioned.

@sephyr: I'm gonna pick out the best among your ideas.

Baltimore Blast

Providence Rollers

Forth Worth Gunners

Pittsburgh Towers - sounds good if the team has many tall players

Vancouver MOUNTIES

Oh, and were this a real league I'd be supporting either the Monarchs, Diablos or Spirit.

WOW. Just read the entire thread, every logo, jersey and court are perfect. Unbelievable! Connecticut, Empire State are my favorites. Would you consider renaming Connecticut Spirt the New England Spirt? You should except a diversion from the ABA aswell:

images-Flint-Tropics-lg_thumb_400x300.gif

large_20080228-willferrell-semipro.jpg

Even have the EBA All-Star game in Flint and call it the Flint, Michigan Mega Bowl because "In the anals of history people are going to be talking about three things: the discovery of fire, invention of the submarine, and the Flint, Michigan Mega Bowl"

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

The 20th team is the Conquistadors. I made an earlier version of this logo a year and a half ago and posted it on this site, but something about that first version still didnt seem right to me so I have since updated it. It has a new wordmark and I made the lines thicker throughout the logo. I had a hard time incorporating such a long name into the logo and jerseys and having it fit properly. This team uses blue, but it is the first team in the west to use blue. The jerseys are kind of a mix of the Heat, LeBron era Cavs, and they use the same number style as the LA Kings. The wordmark from the logo didnt look right on the jersey so I used this wordmark. The player is Kurt Rambis who is from a San Jose suburb and went to college in nearby Santa Clara. The court uses a zig-zag style hardwood pattern. I think the Raptors used a similar hardwood when they played in the Skydome back in their first years of existence.

Conquistadors.gif

Conquistadors_jerseys.gif

WOW. Just read the entire thread, every logo, jersey and court are perfect. Unbelievable! Connecticut, Empire State are my favorites. Would you consider renaming Connecticut Spirt the New England Spirt? You should except a diversion from the ABA aswell:

images-Flint-Tropics-lg_thumb_400x300.gif

large_20080228-willferrell-semipro.jpg

Even have the EBA All-Star game in Flint and call it the Flint, Michigan Mega Bowl because "In the anals of history people are going to be talking about three things: the discovery of fire, invention of the submarine, and the Flint, Michigan Mega Bowl"

Thanks for taking a look at the thread. I dont plan on changing Connecticut to New England. I feel that the Patriots pretty much own that name and since Connecticut doesnt have a team in any of the 4 major sports (RIP Whalers), I like the name Connecticut. and sorry no Flint Mega Bowl. ha

The J looks like a P with the loop. Other than that, Excellent.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Interesting personal note: about a year and a half ago, when I was starting to get a little more serious about my league, I was looking for help on my Conquistadors logo. I did a Google search and found your original post. At that time I was familiar with sportslogos.net, but not the boards, so your work kind of introduced me to the boards.

Now on to the concept. I like it, but don?t love it. It is incredibly well done, but I?ve always thought it was a little ?busy?. Then again, we have very different styles. I really love the court, which is strange, because I usually hate floors without painted lanes. The unique wood pattern really makes it work.

wow, apart from the SJ logo, this is awesome, i like the colour scheme a lot!

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Archived