EBA - Elite Basketball Alliance

jaha32

I like the Condors update a lot, except I would replace the orange jersey with black, since orange is the 3rd color and black is the main color in the logo.

That Bees concept is SICK, both the logos and the unis are really well done. I agree though on putting Birmingham on the baseline of the court to fill up space, and I would make the sleeve "cuffs" and the bottom of the pants a simple yellow stripe like the collar. Something about those two parts look off to me.

This is a really, really good thread man, keep it up!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I updated the Condors jerseys. Got rid of orange, since it is the third color as someone stated, so it made sense to keep black over orange. Changed some of the trimming slightly. The main difference is that the green alternative says "California" rather than "Condors". I figured the name "California" alone has a great marketing potential, so a team with that name should make use of it and have it on at least one jersey.

Also showing the final result of the Aces jerseys. Kept the black NOB for the away. Got rid of the spade on the front neck area since it was mentioned that it looked forced and didnt really add anything anyway, so it's gone.

CONDORS-5.gif

Thanks for all the feedback again. I never made a secondary for the Bees logo until now, simply because I couldnt come up with anything. You guys are right, this set could use a secondary, so here it is. I even tried this B with wings in addition to what's there now, but it looked bad. I'm not sure if I will get rid of the baby blue 'cuffs' on the jersey, mcbannon, just because I wanted it to be a little different than the standard jersey with regular trimming around the arms, but if it looks bad as is, I would change it. If this secondary is up to par, I will see how it looks on the jerseys or court possibly.

BEESsecondary-1.gif

I am also posting the next team while I wait to hear back from you guys what you think of the updated Condors jerseys. This is also a logo which I've posted in the past. They are the Birmingham Bees. The name on the jersey is Charles Barkley since he is a native of Birmingham. This might be my personal favorite jersey set which I've have made. I'm sure you guys will let me know if you agree or not. On the side is honey-comb shapes.

I do have some more logos which I've never posted on this site, but I am in the process of making jerseys for them, so once I'm happy with their jerseys I will also post some entirely new teams.

BEES-6.gif

Again, :shocked:

Nice job on the alternate Bees logo. It definitely works.

Maybe you can place it above the name-on-back on the unis.

Or, it would also sort of make sense as a "lower back" logo on the shorts, since it does contain a stinger, depending on what direction you want to go in (doing that might make the unis seem cartoony, but it might not).

I could see this team eventually getting a yellow alternate, too. Especially if a lot of the other teams in your league don't end up emphasizing yellow.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Great updates all around! I'm glad you brought back the black Condors jersey, and I really like California on the green jersey. Aces look good. AMAZING alternate logo for the Bees...you need to give yourself more credit, you have some serious skills man. I agree with loogodude that a yellow alt would look good.

I'm glad you guys are liking this series so far. Here is the Bees set with the addition of the new alternative logo on the butt of the pants. Logodude, I actually loved your idea of putting the B-stinger thing on the lower back area since that is where stingers are in reality. I don't even care if it seems a little cartoony or gimmicky. And now there is a yellow alternative. I like it better than the white homes, so they could even do like the Lakers and wear yellow for the majority of home games. I tried the B on the court, but it seemed out of place, so I decided to leave each halfcourt logoless, but the baseline now says the whole name and I think it does look better as you guys suggested.

(oh one more thing, on the original posting of the new B alternative, I somehow left the antennas purple, so if anyone noticed that, they are now blue. oops.

BEES-7.gif

I'm digging all of these so far, especially the Bees. I've always liked that color combination (see Marquette).

Although I'd like to see the secondary on the front of the shorts, and possibly somewhere on the court as well.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Don't know how I've missed this series this long, but I really like what I see here. Very well designed, beautifully rendered logos, with great colors and really nice and unique uniforms all around. Very nice stuff on each of the teams. I'm really looking forward to the rest.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Sorry for not commenting on the uniforms, but what is the text on the blue in the Bee's logos?

Hey dont worry about it. no big deal. Do you mean the font? The font for the Bees is one I made from scratch (I think. Im not even sure since it's been a while since I made this) but the font for Birmingham is the same one as Binghamton (the college) although changed it very slightly, if that answers your question.

The next team is the Brooklyn Skyhawks. There is no relation that I know of to Brooklyn and the name skyhawk, but for some reason I liked how it rolls of the tongue. I made this logo almost 2 years ago (although I have since modified it. I used to put to much detail in my logos back then so I took some detail out, but I am not sure how this particular logo will go over here.) but I never posted it on this site before now. The primary is also a little long top to bottom but ah well.

I know the Nets will also soon be in Brooklyn and maybe take the name Brooklyn, but since they currently still play in NJ, I'm going with Brooklyn as their home and they will play in the not yet completed Barclays Center since there is no other major venue in Brooklyn.

The jerseys are on the next post. The name on the jerseys is Chris Mullin since he is from Brooklyn.

SKYHAWKS-3.gif

Archived