EBA - Elite Basketball Alliance

jaha32

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for your patience as I slowly work on the latest teams. Here are some logos for the next team - the Omaha Stampede. I decided to go with the name Stampede afterall. At first I was thinking I wanted something more original, but I liked how Omaha Stampede rolls off the tongue over other names. I chosed black since I havent used it in a while and it creates nice contrast. I didnt want to use a crest shape since I've used it before, but it was the only way I could think of to frame the bull. Jerseys and a court to come later.

STAMPEDE.gif

That truly is awesome. There's an indoor football team in Omaha called the Beef that has a similar color scheme and logo. This would definitely be a great look for them if they were to rebrand at some point (doubtful).

Current logo for comparison.

OmahaBeef.PNG

Keep up your great work with all these teams!

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Made some changes to the shield to give it more depth. FIrst of all, is the updated shield version better??

Im still not sure which version I like better. Part of me likes the centered bull head alone better, but another part of me likes the completeness the shield gives the bull.

Which version do you guys prefer if any? 1 or 2?

STAMPEDE-1.gif

Made some changes to the shield to give it more depth. FIrst of all, is the updated shield version better??

Im still not sure which version I like better. Part of me likes the centered bull head alone better, but another part of me likes the completeness the shield gives the bull.

STAMPEDE-1.gif

What font is this?

STAMPEDE-1.gif

What font is this?

Thanks for voting. The shield version won hands-down. I made some more changes to it again and will post the updates with jerseys, but I am kind of struggling to come up with a new jersey design.

walkerws, the font is custom made but I guess you could say it has some similarities to the Pittsburgh Pirates' font.

STAMPEDE-1.gif

What font is this?

Thanks for voting. The shield version won hands-down. I made some more changes to it again and will post the updates with jerseys, but I am kind of struggling to come up with a new jersey design.

walkerws, the font is custom made but I guess you could say it has some similarities to the Pittsburgh Pirates' font.

OK. Thanks. It looks great. I am trying to find something similar ot redo my Ohio Western look.

Jaha32, your logos are amazing...would love to speak with you in PM but since I am a new member don't think it will work for me a while. I'm assuming you do this for a living, or at least I hope you do. I have a non-profit youth sports basketball organization that is in desperate need of a new logo (don't let the "non-profit" scare you, we can pay). Since I can't see your user profile or PM you this was my only route. Do you have a site or something I can reach you through?

Going back, I feel the Las Vegas Aces really need a gold VEGAS alt, because the VEGAS wordmark is only seen on the pants of the regular jerseys, and nowhere else.

Also, the road and alt scripts for the Mobsters should be switched.

My personal favorite set is the Jacksonville Hammerheads.

P.S. There should be a team in the Verizon Arena in North Little Rock, Arkansas.

Archived