EBA - Elite Basketball Alliance

jaha32

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed, everything looks phenomenal, an excellent way to finish this series. Not a band identity in the whole bunch.

EDIT: Bellevue West High School in Nebraska is the Thunderbirds, with a nearly identical color scheme. They are also in dire need of a decent athletic logo.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

This series can't be ending. :cry:

The Thunderbirds look phenomenal.

Any chance we could get a hockey superleague next?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

This series can't be ending. :cry:

The Thunderbirds look phenomenal.

Any chance we could get a hockey superleague next?

Thanks, Nash61, and everyone.

I am also shedding a small tear, but it feels good to actually have gotten to 30 teams. When I started, I didn't think I'd get much past 20 before burning out. There isn't a chance of a hockey superleague. I haven't followed hockey much for about 10 years now and I don't know much about hockey jerseys.

It's a sad day on the CCSLC. One of the greatest series of all time is finally coming to an end. I just want to commend you, jaha, for seeing this through and creating 30 excellent and well-crafted identities.

Saying that, you really ended it with a bang. I love the T-Birds logo. I like the stylized design, as well as the thunderbolts you worked in. I love the color scheme as well. I'm not crazy about the uniforms though. I would have liked to see a little more organic design that incorporates thunderbolts somehow. However, the uniforms still look good, they could just fit the team better.

Can't wait to see all these teams compiled together!

I know this is generally frowned upon, but I'm going to nominate the forthcoming compilation thread for immediate induction to the Goldmine.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

It's a sad day on the CCSLC. One of the greatest series of all time is finally coming to an end. I just want to commend you, jaha, for seeing this through and creating 30 excellent and well-crafted identities.

Saying that, you really ended it with a bang. I love the T-Birds logo. I like the stylized design, as well as the thunderbolts you worked in. I love the color scheme as well. I'm not crazy about the uniforms though. I would have liked to see a little more organic design that incorporates thunderbolts somehow. However, the uniforms still look good, they could just fit the team better.

Thanks for following, mcbannon. You've been giving good feedback throughout.

I do agree with you on the jerseys. I went through a few different jersey designs and wasn't really satisfied with any of the, but felf this set was the best.

What do you mean by organic exactly? Do you mean something a little more "free flowing"? if that makes any sense. I left the bolt off the jerseys because I thought it would be cliche, but am all for trying to come up more fitting jerseys that better match the logos.

Thanks for following, mcbannon. You've been giving good feedback throughout.

I do agree with you on the jerseys. I went through a few different jersey designs and wasn't really satisfied with any of the, but felf this set was the best.

What do you mean by organic exactly? Do you mean something a little more "free flowing"? if that makes any sense. I left the bolt off the jerseys because I thought it would be cliche, but am all for trying to come up more fitting jerseys that better match the logos.

Yeah, a little more free flowing to match the logo. Something similar to the wings maybe.

Iowa looks great, jaha!

I'm just a little concerned about how noticeable the thunderbird is in the primary logo; I didn't notice that the area on the bottom of the ball represented the bird's head until I saw the alt. logos.

If there's anyway you could make the head stand out a little more, I think It might help. However, since It doesn't seem like anyone else is having the same issue, It could just be me. Who knows.

Also, I'm a big fan of the purple/orange/yellow color scheme. Really pops!

2043050vl19qK6.gif

I am just now getting to see this full size on my computer and overall I really like it. However, like missouri tigers, I think the head kind of gets lost in the basketball. I really like the uniforms, I have no issue with them at all. As I mentioned in my previous post, the arena in Des Moines is Wells Fargo Arena, not Wells Fargo Center. Here is the arena's logo, in case you wanted to use it on the court, its at center of the arena's court that used used for all basketball at the arena.

WFA_Logo_Cweb.jpg

This thread is one of the reasons that keep me coming back here, its sad to see it coming to an end. Maybe someday I can get back to mine, and finish it up too.

I have to say jaha. I've followed this series since it started, and have been impressed throughout. I think you can still do playoff and conference logos to finish it off. Other than that, I can't wait for the final post(s) with all the teams. This was amazing, and I hope you can produce an excellent concept like this for another sport in the future.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I don't even like basketball and I am a fan of these. Great work!

Ditto. I have followed these since you started. As far as the Iowa team is concerned, the ONLY thing I would say to look into is making the purple side stripe on the dark uniforms white, just to break it up a bit, otherwise, it, too, is ready to rip.

UniJ

Now these are what you call concepts, not RBK EDGE click 'n' fill or recolouring classic logos. Congratulations, Jaha. This was awesome.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Archived