EBA - Elite Basketball Alliance

jaha32

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My goodness, what a series. Absolutely stunning. Thanks for sharing your awesome work, it's been a pleasure following.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

whats next jaha? a lacrosse or football league? or maybe a return of the IHL!

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Did you just beyond successfully brand an entire 30 team fantasy basketball league over a 1.5 year period, while the Brooklyn Nets, an actual professional team absolutely degenerate their identity?

This has to be a sign of the end times.

Bravo - apologies for even mentioning the Nets here. Unworthy. Great work

As stated before, this is a fantastic project and an tremendous accomplishment. I have much respect for you! I hope someone notices your fine talent and helps you achieve what you would like to achieve in the graphic design industry! Your designs are simply incredible.. As I have said previously, the Admirals set is the best if not one of the best! Thanks for taking the time to share this league with all of us!

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Everyone else has already summed up my thoughts with your work. This concept is straight up mind-blowing.

Very professional, but fun at the same time. As I've mentioned before, I keep a folder for inspiration with my favorite logos, and you have your own sub-folder.

I hope to see more from you soon!

Founder and Commissioner, World Gridiron

Thanks so much, everyone! I am glad you guys enjoyed following this and I appreciate all your constructive comments/criticisms as this project went on. It has been fun and it feels good to be done with such a big project. I know my skills have improved even from when this started 1.5 years ago. The first 10 - 15 teams were either concepts I had already worked on, or ideas had in my head for a while, some of which I later refined. After that, my pace slowed a lot but still managed to complete 30 teams.

-Cody21 and penguino, I don't have any plans to start a new project at this time. Summer is coming and I hope to spend as much time as possible outdoors! Who knows, mabe I will get the itch to start designing again later, but for now I have no immediate plans.

-chrisCLEMENT, thanks! I would be up for doing freelance projects if someone approached me. I have respect for designers who have to deal with clients' demands, and are still able to produce numerous quality designs on a single project.

-JuliusSeizure, I am glad you found my work inspiring. I am enjoying your football series as well, which is turning out very professional.

Now that this project is done, it feels good to know that some of you, like JSeizure, still hold onto some of my work. I guess it's just the selfish artist in me liking the idea of my stuff still lingering rather than drifting away into oblivion and obscurity as time goes.

I've posted this before, but I plan to upload my stuff to this website http://designsbyhahn.deviantart.com/ , but it will be pretty much everything you've already seen here.

-theSLVRBCK, thanks you for your comments. As you said, I already put a lot of work on the Hammerheads, so I'm not going to change the name. At some point, one realizes that it's impossible to please everyone. I thought of the name, Jacksonville Hammerheads, a few years back. I can't remember if this idea was before or after the AFL's Jacksonville Sharks, but once I saw how cool and unexpected red and black work for a team called the Sharks, I added red and black to this logo.

Yeah, probably should have checked my word usage better really. Love the work you put into all 30 of these teams. Very well thought out league from top to bottom. Really like the Thunderbird logo, but something seems off on the alternative logo without the wordmark. Not sure what it is but something catches my eye and makes it seem a little off.

I wish I had a thimbleful of the talent you have displayed in this thread over the last year and a half.

fP8H4Wf.jpg

I am astounded at this series. There's only one minor thing that bugs me, in that I think there are too many teams that should be in the Eastern (NYC-area) division, so you had to move the Monarchs into the Coastal to even it up. Could probably have moved the Waves to the Coastal Division. But enough about my reel-line-mint ravings.

(bow) WE ARE, NOT WORTHY!!

You deserve a medal for this design series. If this were North America's major pro basketball league, I might have reason to watch basketball again.

Archived