EBA - Elite Basketball Alliance

jaha32

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monarchs: Good update, and you should definitely keep the crown on the M. Maybe you could use the crown on the yellow jersey on the purple one. I think having purple in the crown will help it stand out from the yellow M.

I tried to use the crown with the purple outline on the purple jersey, but I can't find a way to make it look good on yellow letters. If I make the word purple, it's too much purple.

Here is another possible color combo for the Fury like sizemore suggested. At first I didnt know if I'd like it, but I'm liking this color combo at it seems to fit the city of Columbus. I dont know why but it seems like patriotic colors do Columbus well.

Which colors do you like better? the orginal or this?

FURY-5.gif

The Fury unis are legit, but the primary logo looks slightly too angled too the right. It looks like the animal is about to tip over to the right and land on its antlers. It's not balanced enough. I'm not saying you have to make it completely vertical, but I think it should either be less angled to the right, and/or you should move the FURY and COLUMBUS slightly horizontally towards the right so that the logo looks more balanced. Maybe nitpicking but its what i have to say.

Nice work.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Personally, I feel that this color change is like the Atlanta Hawks color change. They had a perfect color scheme until they made the unnecessary switch to navy/red/silver, which I find to be overused in sports. Stick with the original color scheme.

e5jlhh.jpg

Thanks for all the feedback, guys. It sounds like most of you preferred the original color scheme, so we can stay away from the gray, but I wanted to try another possible version with yellow and blue.

But the most serious changes here are less outlines, which I think is better now that I see it, and also it's less tilted to the right as logodude suggested.

This one's taking a little more time to get right but hopefully this version is better.

What you do guys think?

FURY-6.gif

It doesn't look like any more feedback is coming in so black is the winner over blue by a 3-2 margin based off your responses. CJworks, I stuck with the yellow outline. I tried gray, but I guess I got lazy and decided to stick with yellow. So here is the final set. Just added the updated logos to the court and jerseys and changed the color of the word on the baseline.

I was hoping to get one more team posted by Christmas, but I won't have time, so hopefully I can have a new team posted soon after the weekend.

FURY-7.gif

This team is the Jacksonville Hammerheads. I did this logo about a year ago and got help improving it from some on this site, so some of you might have seen this before, but now with a court and jerseys. The court has a different color baseline than sideline with shark-like jags in the corners. Maybe it's too '90s or maybe it works. I dont know. The player on the jerseys is Dee Brown, a Jacksonville native.

HAMMERHEADS.gif

HAMMERHEADS-jerseys.gif

I think "too 90s" may be right because the first thing I thought when I saw this package was "Minnesota Timberwolves." Then when I looked at the wordmark alone I thought "Carolina Panthers." But hey, all of the major pro leagues have a couple teams that look stuck in the 90s. I say go all out and make teal the primary color on the roads and maybe add a black & teal gradiented alt with the shark logo in the middle a-la the Raptors or Rockets.

I have been looking at this concept for a while and i have to say, your logo making is as good as davidson and this whole concept is one of the best i have seen, along with alternate universe nfl. One thing about hammerheads, is that I think you have too many teams with red away jerseys. I would love to at least see an alternate that is that cool tealish blue color. Otherwise the hammerheads are great. :grin:

I like the Hammerheads concept & this series is the best on the boards right now. I believe the only way to make the roads jersey teal would be to flip your colors on the shark & ball to make teal your primary.

Also I would take out the gray/beige outline on the primary.

Archived