EBA - Elite Basketball Alliance

jaha32

I concur. The second one should be at the same angleas the first. Also, I enjoy the triangle and the wordmark of the first but not the second.

And the racing lines work best at the first's angle. They seem too forced at the angle of two and three.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are 3 updated versions. Again, I'm wondering which one is best?

I made the reins less prominent, almost non-existent, since they were covering too much of the previous logos.

#1 - the slightly oblong ball with the horse's head completely within the ball

#2 - the exact same head and ball, but placed over the wordmark rather than over a triangular shape

#3 - the ball is a circle here and the horse's head of the horse comes out of the ball shape rather than completely inside as in #1

I think #1 is my personal favorite but I wanted to get your opinions to see if Im right. So which is best? and then once that's done I can move on to jerseys and a court...thanks

RACERS-1.gif

I think I like the general composition of #3 the best (especially the way the horse seems more prominent and breaks out of the ball), but it also has a few small spots that need addressing: Mostly, places where the horse or his outline interfere with elements behind and create odd shapes.

So if you tweak it, I think #3 is the best.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Here is the updated version with some partial logos. I thickened the balls lines up as chickenfish said, also repositioned the place where the lines intersect more towards the edge of the ball so the horse could cover more space inside the ball. I tried to fix the the odd shapes behind the horse on the ball too as dgnmrwrw noticed.

The jerseys have pinstripes that fade and get thinner, and since orange is not the most common color, I wanted them to own orange and have it be their primary color on the away jerseys. Wes Unseld is the player on the jersey since he is from Louisville and also was a Louisville Cardinal in college.

RACERS-2.gif

RACERS_jersey.gif

Wow. I love those jerseys. Another great team done.

I would have liked to see Logo #1 used because the stretched ball almost makes it look like it's in motion too, so fast it's stretching out.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Archived