Brooklyn Nets (Pure Fantasy)

Mitch B

Just a concept that's been in my head since I heard about the Nets relocating to Brooklyn. I'm attempting to merge parts of the vintage ABA New York Nets uniform with that of another vintage uniform from Brooklyn's past (I know MLB would never allow it though).

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Not bad, but a tad busy, perhaps without the "Nets" wordmark on the top and a simpler number font.

You're probably right. I initially wanted something simple, but I may have gotten carried away a bit.

A couple of points -

1) I hope they go with something more unique than this. With the Sixers going retro, and the Wizards going retro (at least color-wise, if not more) next season, it seems like there are going to be too many generic-looking red-white-blue teams in the Mid-Atlantic again. If they ditch navy and go to royal blue, then that's fine, but I hope they come up with something at least a little unique.

2) I think the front number looks wierd to our left like that.

3) I think it looks wierd to have both Brooklyn and Nets on the front, particularly so mismatched.

4) I think the name-on-back should be all caps.

All that being said, I do like the stripes down one side. At least that would be kind of unique.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Nice job on making 2 nearly identical threads with nearly the identical concept. Couldn't just update this one? You had to make a second thread?

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Nice job on making 2 nearly identical threads with nearly the identical concept. Couldn't just update this one? You had to make a second thread?

Thank you for your positive and constructive criticism Estones6. I've asked the administrators to remove this post. :)

Archived