Great Uniforms That Have Never Been "Thrownback" To...

dirwuf

I give this thread perfectly and exactly two pages before it degenerates into "post any old uniform you can find".

How 'bout these beauties:

1980-home.png

Well the Cavs have resorted to wearing fictional jerseys before they've worn these haha...

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KellerInd.jpgBuseInd.jpg

I know it's going back, but these were worn as some of the first NBA throwbacks back around 1993-94 - The Pacers and Nuggets played a game wearing the old ABA uniforms (The Sixers and Warriors also wore throwbacks around that time).

5198141490_599a2827fc_m.jpg

Even though many a shark pattie is being served up in here, I must say that I would not mind one singular bit if either that Redskins or the Broncos set shown above ever make it back onto an NFL field.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Stripes, stripes, and more stripes.

And oh look...even the guy's wristbands are striped...well I'll be! ^_^

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

That's just one of several shark patties in this thread, Cujo.

Another vote here for the Orange Crush Broncos.

Oh, and John Tenta has been posted in this thread, so all else is irrelevant. (Ah, WWF SummerSlam 1990. How I miss thee so...)

The Broncos wore the Orange Crush duds on Thanksgiving a few years back when they played in Dallas. Not sure what year, but it was within the last 8-10 years.

That's just one of several shark patties in this thread, Cujo.

Would you consider either of these Oakland Raiders throwbacks amongst the shark patties, Buc?

1962:

62low.jpg

1960:

nflor1960opt1details.jpg

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I would love to see the Nuggets bring these back for one game. They have these for sell in the team store, and most of he fans love them. I see tons of people at games, and even just around town with shirts that have the retro logo on it. I own two of the retro logo shirts, and a pair of the "Rainbbow" shorts. And if I had $150 to spend I would definitly get one of the jerseys.

350245_display_image.jpg?1289273083

i LOVE that uniform. i rep the rainbow skyline in baltimore

but they've worn it before, when camby was there... i can't seem to find a pic, but i know for a fact

PeterSidorkiewiczOttawa.jpg

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Stripes, stripes, and more stripes.

And oh look...even the guy's wristbands are striped...well I'll be! ^_^

That pic's part of Lukas', er, "private collection".

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

1.jpg

Seconded.

Seriously - what is so great about those jerseys? I get that you guys love block numbers and stripes, and that's totally fine, but those stripes? There's no rhyme or reason for the top stripe to be white-silver-white, the middle stripe to be just thick white, and the bottom stripe to presumably be the same as the top one, but who knows because it's always cut off.

If you're going with triple stripes, that can really be the only stripe on your sleeve - otherwise IMO it looks ridiculous.... like these.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived