Re-Dressing The NCAA

dmhtfld

Is auburn up next? ;) I like Zona's and AFA's a lot.

Its actually Army then Auburn but i will post both when I finish.

Edit: Crap I forgot Arkansas State so I will get them before Army

Sounds good, I'm excited to see what you do for Army and the college I go to, Auburn :D

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

Very nice, I like both of these and can't wait to see the rest. The only thing I would say is TV numbers and maybe a gold alternate for Akron.

Tv numbers are pretty much pointless with the camera angles that tv uses now and are pretty much just there for looks so i dont think im going to add tv numbers to most teams. As for the gold Akron jersey, i tried it but it did not look to well.

NOT TRUE! As a commentator who deals with a lot of teams that don't have tv numbers, I can tell you that it's a nightmare when they don't. Those 4" numbers mean so much to commentators, who only get to see the front or back numbers when the player faces you, which is not often enough. Find two teams without those numbers, then go to the top of the stadium, and see how quickly you can identify players during the play. Honestly, they're absolutely necessary, and I love teams with helmet numbers because it helps we commentators out that much more.

Dont most FBS schools have tvs showing the game in the booth for the comentators? If so then they wouldn't need tv numbers.

I've never had the luxury of a tv monitor, but even then, you would only use them for replays and reference. Looking at the field gives you so much more perspective and allows you to better describe what's going on. I recommend throwing tv numbers on there, or at the very least, don't put things where the tv numbers would be

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

I love the Arizonas, but since you've gone with white-color-white for the home jerseys, it would only seem appropriate to keep the pre-Stoops style and make the away white-white-color.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I love the Arizonas, but since you've gone with white-color-white for the home jerseys, it would only seem appropriate to keep the pre-Stoops style and make the away white-white-color.

Ok, would red or blue pants look better?

Why not both? B)

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Ok, would red or blue pants look better?

Why not both? B)

Ha ok

Yeah, Arizona looks a lot better with the blue pants. Great job.

Definitely like the series so far. Very clean, and you'll earn major kudos if you can actually finish all of these schools. I would also advocate for TV numbers, the jerseys just look incomplete without them, broadcasting reasons aside.

Also, each time I see this template, all I can this is: "DAMN this kid transfers a lot."

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Archived