Wests Tigers - Rugby League Concept.

WLD

After seeing a pre-release photo of the 2011 Wests Tigers jersey and hearing the supporters scathing feedback about it I thought I'd have a crack at designing them a new set.

Soon to be official jerseys - What do you think of these?

jerseysd.jpg

My version -

weststigers.jpg

Much better than the garbage that they're bringing out this year, I'd be switching suppliers if I were Wests for 2012. I wasn't a fan of the side panels for this years jerseys but you've worked them in well with the overall design.

sig.png

Much better than the garbage that they're bringing out this year, I'd be switching suppliers if I were Wests for 2012. I wasn't a fan of the side panels for this years jerseys but you've worked them in well with the overall design.

Thanks Gaz .. But anything would beat that rubbish! It's like they had 4 or 5 designs they liked and picked something off each of them! I totally agree about changing suppliers in 2012, Blades doesn't have the designs or quality of jerseys like the market leader ISC.

Have you had any of your jerseys made yet Gaz?

Thanks Gaz .. But anything would beat that rubbish! It's like they had 4 or 5 designs they liked and picked something off each of them! I totally agree about changing suppliers in 2012, Blades doesn't have the designs or quality of jerseys like the market leader ISC.

Have you had any of your jerseys made yet Gaz?

I don't mind the construction of the Blades gear, the non stain material is pretty handy. Its just their design department has really taken a wrong step for next year (considering the Tigers, Knights and some of the Sharks options).

Still haven't had anything done by the NRL but I did submit a design to the Raiders as part of a 2012 design competition, will have to see how it goes.

This is much better, but it's same style as Roosters, and in my opinion Roosters blue jersey is the best in league.

It kind of looks like a cross between two white roosters designs in Tigers colours:

sydney%20roosters%20away%20jersey.jpg

rooster.jpg

sig.png

2012 design comp? Gee they're getting in early Gaz!Goodluck with it.

KC, Yeah I love how the Roosters jersey curves at the top of the V. My version differs a little as it's got 2 full V's and they're also seperated. For some strage reason the Roosters are changing their jerseys again, I guess it comes down to the fact they think everyone whose going to buy one has it already and they'll make more from a new design. Now with the side panels Gaz, I used this on an Aussie Rules jersey I made back in 07.. So maybe the Roosters got the idea from me! ha.

Blades have struggled with their designs this year but someone at each of these clubs must have okay'd them? The material looks very lightweight and breathable.. If it's durable than you can't ask for me I guess.

Archived