If the NBA!/NHL! Playoffs Started Today

AnythingChicago

Predictions or best team winning?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You realize that we can all check the standings just as easily as you can right?

Making the bracket every two days in January/February doesn't mattter. In March/April when the games mean more to the races, then maybe it's interesting. And if you're just putting the higher seed through every matchup, that there is no thinking involved. Like I said, anyone can check the standings themselves and do this.

No one is checking this.

I am.

It's nice to just check in and see every team laid out without having to piece it together ourselves, plus you can look back and see how it's changed from earlier in the year so it's fun that way as well.

niagaraq.png

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the Wizards have a better home record than the 8th spot team and CLE, that would explain that. Yeah they suck on the road but they have (somewhat) taken care of business at home, so you can't fault them for (somewhat) still being in the playoff picture.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Wow, I wonder who voted for neither... *cough* Still MIGHTY *cough* :P

I also voted for neither bracket.

WELL THEN! ^_^ I only posted that neither catagory to see how many people plan on following this.

But the "Neither" vote isn't going to tell you how many people plan on following this, it's just going to tell you how many people aren't following this AND (for some reason that I don't understand) cared enough to vote. I don't even see why it's an option. But anyway, it's your ballot. I voted option 2 btw.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Wow, I wonder who voted for neither... *cough* Still MIGHTY *cough* :P

I also voted for neither bracket.

WELL THEN! ^_^ I only posted that neither catagory to see how many people plan on following this.

But the "Neither" vote isn't going to tell you how many people plan on following this, it's just going to tell you how many people aren't following this AND (for some reason that I don't understand) cared enough to vote. I don't even see why it's an option. But anyway, it's your ballot. I voted option 2 btw.

Yeah, I meant to post 'aren't' in my previous post.

25yzwqg.png

I voted for best record. That made it three real votes and five dumb ones.

I'm still on record for liking these brackets. Yes, it's a basically pointless exercise, but it's pretty neat and harmless. Not sure why so many people think it's annoying and pedantic.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I just saw the NHL bracket for the first time. I like how you didn't pick the highest seeded team to advance in each round.

Yeah, love that about it.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I just saw the NHL bracket for the first time. I like how you didn't pick the highest seeded team to advance in each round.

Yeah, love that about it.

You do realize I'm picking the highest seeded seed so my predictions (which can be a bit crazy or unjust) don't ruin the idea.

25yzwqg.png

I'm still on record for liking these brackets. Yes, it's a basically pointless exercise, but it's pretty neat and harmless. Not sure why so many people think it's annoying and pedantic.

Because a lot of people here are anal repentant; when they see the tiniest thing they don't like, they pounce on it like a cat to a mouse.

25yzwqg.png

Because a lot of people here are anal repentant; when they see the tiniest thing they don't like, they pounce on it like a cat to a mouse.

Anal repentant?!?

Because a lot of people here are anal repentant when they see the tiniest thing they don't like, they pounce on it like a cat to a mouse.

Taking "sorry-ass" to a whole new level!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Anal repentant?!?

It's a family saying.

Well, I thought it was anal retentive, but that didn't sound right so I Googled it and somehow came up with anal repentant...

Grammar strikes again!

25yzwqg.png

Anal repentant?!?

It's a family saying.

Well, I thought it was anal retentive, but that didn't sound right so I Googled it and somehow came up with anal repentant...

Grammar strikes again!

You had to Google a family saying? Is it some other family's saying?

Archived