NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

Bmac

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Ravens will be wearing their black jerseys. No word on the pants, but I don't think they've ever worn the all black under Harbaugh.

Baltimore Ravens Blog

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Cardinals will be wearing Black Monday night vs. San Francisco.

Probably in memoriam of their awful, awful season.

:cry:

I guess the Niners should wear black jerseys too if that's the case.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The Ravens will be wearing their black jerseys. No word on the pants, but I don't think they've ever worn the all black under Harbaugh.

Baltimore Ravens Blog

Which is a shame, they look so much better than with the white pants.

Dislike.

No uni-tard looks better. Purple Jerseys, black pants and helmet look best for Ravens.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

The suddenly resurgent (now that the pressure is off) Dallas Cowboys will be going with their usual classic wh...

Wait a minute...

For the first and only time all year, Jerry's kids won't be in the usual, tired ensemble. Instead the 'Boys will go with the faux-throwback navy jersey's with white britches and white pots.

Oh, the humanity.

Baltimore Ravens Blog

Which is a shame, they look so much better than with the white pants.

Dislike.

No uni-tard looks better. Purple Jerseys, black pants and helmet look best for Ravens.

I agree that would be a awesome look on baltimore also bringing back the striped socks with the white pants on the road also

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

The suddenly resurgent (now that the pressure is off) Dallas Cowboys will be going with their usual classic wh...

Wait a minute...

For the first and only time all year, the 'Boys will go with the faux-throwback navy jersey's with white britches and white pots.

Oh, the humanity.

This never gets old. :rolleyes: Ladies and Gentlemen, the great Dennis Bergan. CCSLC's resident one trick pony.

BB52Big.jpg

They haven't started playing yet, but The uniforms look great. Should be a fantastic red versus blue match up

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Patriots-Lions game looks amazingly boring.

Fixed. Or at least that's my opinion.

Current Lions > '19th century' Lions

Current Patriots >>>>> 'Bending over for the '85 Bears' Patriots

WRONG! They look awsome. Why the Patriots dont go back to these full time is beyond me. The "Pat the Patriot" look is so great and the boring navy with piping look is so lame.

I thought the game, overall, looked awsome. The Lions throwbacks have been great since they trotted them out few years back. Awsome look to the game.

So, can someone tell me why the heck New Orleans isn't wearing thier 1967 throwbacks today? They would have been the best looking team playing today if they trotted those out, it's a shame they aren't.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived