Bmac

NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

The ravens black on black looks sick, if your going to go black don't go with white pants doesn't clash well. athletes_ray_lewis.jpg

Huh?

The ravens black on black looks sick, if your going to go black don't go with white pants doesn't clash well. athletes_ray_lewis.jpg

Doesn't clash well?? :blink:

I don't think it looks well together.....not as well as black jersey black pants, I would love to see purple tops black pants.

This is one of my all-time least favorite NFL looks.

The way the light was hitting the Panthers pants early in this game game them the appearance on TV that they were wearing their silver pants with the white jerseys. I got excited for about three seconds before I realized they're the old stupid white road pants.

CARpanthers-white-silver.jpg

Make it happen, Panthers.

(Carolina actually did do this for one game--in 1998 for their last game against the Colts. I have a photo of it somewhere....)

Here are the pics from the 1998 game. The funny thing is that before I joined this board I thought this was their road look, I guess I was just never paying attention.

Pantherssilver19981.jpg

Pantherssilver1998.jpg

Pantherssilver19982.png

I think they did this because one of their coaches died or something like that.