DeFrank's NFL Redesign

DeFrank

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hah yes raider I agree. This was all started by a redskins blog called hogs have where I posted my redskins uniforms. I redid the helmet on request, and there ya go, BUT they all agree, as do I, that just the feather is too little, but the feather+ spear (which I posted here for about 30 mins b4 taking down) is too much. Somebody suggested the resskins R logo seen on the gold helmets, but minus the feathers and white background. I will make a mock up of that. What do you guys think? Mospeh? I'm determined to get these right and then start the chargers. Also, harperk is making an updated version of andrewharringtons template for psd, which unless I figure out illustrator better, which I am trying to do, I will use.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Hah yes raider I agree. This was all started by a redskins blog called hogs have where I posted my redskins uniforms. I redid the helmet on request, and there ya go, BUT they all agree, as do I, that just the feather is too little, but the feather+ spear (which I posted here for about 30 mins b4 taking down) is too much. Somebody suggested the resskins R logo seen on the gold helmets, but minus the feathers and white background. I will make a mock up of that. What do you guys think? Mospeh? I'm determined to get these right and then start the chargers. Also, harperk is making an updated version of andrewharringtons template for psd, which unless I figure out illustrator better, which I am trying to do, I will use.

That "R" from the Lombardi-era yellow helmets is very plain. The "Gibbs" R would look a lot better standing my itself on a helmet.

%2770-71%20redskins.jpg

8rqncxgb9vb3d0gid7j2nhfke.gifredskins_scriptr.png

87Redskins.png

That "R" from the Lombardi-era yellow helmets is very plain. The "Gibbs" R would look a lot better standing my itself on a helmet.

%2770-71%20redskins.jpg

8rqncxgb9vb3d0gid7j2nhfke.gifredskins_scriptr.png

its actually very funny that you brought up the gibbs R. On the blog that I posted these, where I am getting A LOT of feedback, somebody brought up the R and I kind of said nahh... but it keeps coming up! I think that I will have to do all three. Now do you think the Curly R should be in a circle? Thanks buster.

AND the blog is "Hogs Haven", if you look under fanposts you can see it. Its called The Redskins Uniform Post- by Andrew DeFrank. check it out to see what other skins fans are saying about the same concepts.

potd 10/20/12

Team One-

Washington Redskins (Version 2)

My whole idea changed to expand on the asymmetrical style on our current burgundy and white pants.

Also, if you didn't see above, here are the helmets EDITPreferred without logo, both are available.

All this will be on the front page as well. And just a note, I'm kind of a neat freak about my posts, so if you (Buster) posted a picture or something not related to the post, please just put it as a link. Sorry if I sound kinda crazy but I just like things to be neat. Thanks :grin:

The original uniforms and description are in the bottom of the first post. This is the only place they exist.

potd 10/20/12

Archived