DeFrank's NFL Redesign

DeFrank

Team Seven - Philadelphia Eagles

--UPDATE--

EaglesHelmets.png

Home//Away//Bank

I really grew to hate my first Eagles uniforms. The kelly really looked bad to me by the end, and my gold/black/green combo didn't look great. So I've got back to a closer to current look. My biggest change was using silver pants. No green or white, but silver. I tried to simplify the number outlines, and the pants stripe. But I really like this set, so have at it with C&C.

The return of silver pants is always a welcomed one, though it looks really dark there. As an eagles fan I hate Midnight Teal Green, so not sold on that. But if the only thing Nike did was bring back silver pants...I'd be happy enough I suppose. I pray every night that we go back to Kelly green or at least a version of it.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jets next????

Return to kelly green for them??? Or please use silver, current Jets unis are great, but a little bland.

The idea of silver TRIM for the Jets is interesting. That could be possible.

Right now, I'm working on a little project for this thread where I use photoshop to edit a real image into my teams uniforms. Redskins/Giants and Cowboys/Eagles are the two match ups.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Bump.

Hi DeFrank. love your designs. i was just wondering where you get the layouts for the jerseys? do you work on photoshop or illustrator? ive been trying to find decent layouts for jerseys but not been able to find anything. if you could point me in the right direct, it would be much appriciated

Bump.

Hi DeFrank. love your designs. i was just wondering where you get the layouts for the jerseys? do you work on photoshop or illustrator? ive been trying to find decent layouts for jerseys but not been able to find anything. if you could point me in the right direct, it would be much appriciated

Sure, I use some either a Pro Combat or Reebok template in illustrator made by Andrew Harrington. Here's his latest update:

potd 10/20/12

Bump.

Sure, I use some either a Pro Combat or Reebok template in illustrator made by Andrew Harrington. Here's his latest update:

thankyou!

Rams?

I'm going to focus on getting the AFC East done, as their the only other division I have with two teams. I'm going to revise the Bills as well. Then I should work on the West. I've gotten requests for the Chiefs, so they should be after that.

potd 10/20/12

Team Fifteen - Miami Dolphins

DolphinsHelmet.png

Home//Away//Away-Alt

First off, I want to thank jsb_0403 for letting me use his fabulous Dolphins primary logo tweak. Employed the colors throughout the identity as well. Soften colors and a removal of navy was key for this concept. Used a pretty basic striping pattern that fits the Phins well, used the popular sun burst shoulder design seen in many concepts. I also created a little secondary logo employing the burst and an M, featured on the front of the pants. This is a bold and bright look for Miami as they still lead the charge of Miami Pro Sports. As always, leave your Comments and Criticisms.

potd 10/20/12

DolphinsHelmet.png

Home//Away//Away-Alt

First off, I want to thank jsb_0403 for letting me use his fabulous Dolphins primary logo tweak. Employed the colors throughout the identity as well. Soften colors and a removal of navy was key for this concept. Used a pretty basic striping pattern that fits the Phins well, used the popular sun burst shoulder design seen in many concepts. I also created a little secondary logo employing the burst and an M, featured on the front of the pants. This is a bold and bright look for Miami as they still lead the charge of Miami Pro Sports. As always, leave your Comments and Criticisms.

'Phins concept looks good. Only concern is the sunburst on the sleeves. Seems empty in the middle. I think the "M" would look good in the middle of it.

CHIEFS - BLUE JACKETS - CARDINALS

DolphinsHelmet.png

Home//Away//Away-Alt

'Phins concept looks good. Only concern is the sunburst on the sleeves. Seems empty in the middle. I think the "M" would look good in the middle of it.

Thought about that quite a bit, but decided not to because with the M and the numbers, it got a little too cluttered.

potd 10/20/12

DolphinsHelmet.png

Home//Away//Away-Alt

Thought about that quite a bit, but decided not to because with the M and the numbers, it got a little too cluttered.

How about the numbers inside the sunburst? Maybe an idea. Might not look too bad. Obviously, the sunburst would be moved up a little bit, or place where the numbers are now.

DolphinsHelmet.png

Home//Away//Away-Alt

How about the numbers inside the sunburst? Maybe an idea. Might not look too bad. Obviously, the sunburst would be moved up a little bit, or place where the numbers are now.

Totally entered my mind, but I feel they would have been too small. This distributes the jersey clutter and keeps the uniqueness of the burst.

potd 10/20/12

Yeah...I agree with everything you've said. It would just look cluttered. The burst actually might look good as a trim maybe. For the cuffs of the sleeves or something. Ahhh I don't know. But good work. I love all of your concepts so far.

Excited for you to do the Chiefs!

Great work again, but one trend I'm noticing in Dolphins concepts here (this feels like atleast the third in the last week) is that people aren't giving the 'phins an orange alternate. Am I the only one who loves those? But as for the jerseys you posted, flawless execution, no real complaints.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Responding to a couple points... and bumping.

Love the idea of burst inspired cuffs, socks, and the like. Not going to make an update, but it's certainly a good idea.

Orange alternates for the Phins aren't good to me because of the lack of aqua. White helmet, white pants, white numbers. Too un Dolphin.

potd 10/20/12

Archived