Re-setting the T-Wolves?

NHL1016

Now that we're seeing a trend in the NBA with some teams going for a more classy and retro look. I always thought the T-Wolves looked the most classy in their old colors. It would look unique in today's game as well. Let me know what you think about the court, and I'll come back with some uniforms in about a week's time.

wolves7.jpg

there seems to be a thin white outline on the"MINNESOTA" baseline while the "TIMBERWOLVES" baseline doesnt seem to have one. I think both should have a thicker white outline since blue on green isnt that easy to see in real life. Also, I dont think the MIN in minnesota should be creeping under the line onto the hardwood, even if it is just a tad. aside from the nitpicky things i just mentioned, try turning the TARGET CENTER words on the bottom the other way. all things face the camera and nothing is upside down in today's NBA world of courts.

i don't mind the old colors, but the logo doesn't look very intimidating.

I love the old colors...maybe with a bit darker of a blue. I am OK with the logo not being intimidating...that's overrated IMO and leads to over-detaied logos. I love this logo...but would be open to seeing it "modernized", potentially with some intimidation.

Original vs. current is no contest for me, though...original.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• 1 year later...

Okay, i slightly tweaked the colors, made the logo a little more thick, and added a white outline on the names on the baseline. I think it's an improvement. Uniforms to come.

I actually prefer the colors in your first version, for what it's worth.

And I would be thrilled if the T'Wolves went to this look. It's a very nice, clean look.

tacobell.jpg

Yes, I root for teams all over the place. And I apparently favor birds.

I would love to see the retro look back too. as a huge wolves fan, I loved when they went with those hardwood classic nights, and always wished they went back to their first uniforms, they are slick, and classy.

maybe a modification of the logo to make it more intimidating but other than that its incredible

timbertwolves-iphone-3.jpg

that logo with the old uniforms=awesome

use this but with the old colours. that would be awesome

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

retro-wolves.png

hey is it okay if i use this for my t-wolves jersey.i'll give you credit for the inspiration and everything dude.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived