Sign in to follow this  
NHL1016

Re-setting the T-Wolves?

Now that we're seeing a trend in the NBA with some teams going for a more classy and retro look. I always thought the T-Wolves looked the most classy in their old colors. It would look unique in today's game as well. Let me know what you think about the court, and I'll come back with some uniforms in about a week's time.

wolves7.jpg

there seems to be a thin white outline on the"MINNESOTA" baseline while the "TIMBERWOLVES" baseline doesnt seem to have one. I think both should have a thicker white outline since blue on green isnt that easy to see in real life. Also, I dont think the MIN in minnesota should be creeping under the line onto the hardwood, even if it is just a tad. aside from the nitpicky things i just mentioned, try turning the TARGET CENTER words on the bottom the other way. all things face the camera and nothing is upside down in today's NBA world of courts.

i don't mind the old colors, but the logo doesn't look very intimidating.

I love the old colors...maybe with a bit darker of a blue. I am OK with the logo not being intimidating...that's overrated IMO and leads to over-detaied logos. I love this logo...but would be open to seeing it "modernized", potentially with some intimidation.

Original vs. current is no contest for me, though...original.

Okay, i slightly tweaked the colors, made the logo a little more thick, and added a white outline on the names on the baseline. I think it's an improvement. Uniforms to come.

newcourt.png

Okay, i slightly tweaked the colors, made the logo a little more thick, and added a white outline on the names on the baseline. I think it's an improvement. Uniforms to come.

I actually prefer the colors in your first version, for what it's worth.

And I would be thrilled if the T'Wolves went to this look. It's a very nice, clean look.

I would love to see the retro look back too. as a huge wolves fan, I loved when they went with those hardwood classic nights, and always wished they went back to their first uniforms, they are slick, and classy.

maybe a modification of the logo to make it more intimidating but other than that its incredible

timbertwolves-iphone-3.jpg

that logo with the old uniforms=awesome

use this but with the old colours. that would be awesome

retro-wolves.png

close thread.

retro-wolves.png

hey is it okay if i use this for my t-wolves jersey.i'll give you credit for the inspiration and everything dude.