NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

Bmac

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a chance that since Cincy will almost assuredly wear black pants at home that maybe the Saints will bust out the gold pants this week??

Saints have worn their gold pants in 7 games this year, only wearing their blacks vs ATL, PIT, SEA, and DAL.

Sorry, should have clarified. IIRC, the Saints wear gold pants the first 4 road games and black the last 4 road games. At least, I remember reading that during one of the earlier weeks. I happen to prefer the gold/white/gold over the gold/white/black, so I was jw if since they're playing another black pants team they may wear gold instead. Was obviously not meant to be a huge point, lol. I definitely see how my phrasing makes it seem like I thought they haven't them, period.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

IIRC, the Saints wear gold pants the first 4 road games and black the last 4 road games.

Not true.

Payton just kinda goes with the flow and has no set rules (except that the first few home games will be in white jerseys) with what the Saints wear week-to-week. As he has said many times, what they wear really isn't a big deal to them.

I'd expect them to wear black pants again this week in Cincy. Then all black again, for the St. Louis game. Then gold pants for the last 3 games of the year (at Baltimore, at Atlanta and home for Tampa).

My sources in Dallas, tell me that the Cowboys will try and get back on the winning track this week, by going back to the Gary Hogeboom-era white jersey's and silver-green knickers in Indianapolis.

Don't look for the navy blue throwembacks again this year. They are obviously bad luck. :grin:

My sources in Dallas, tell me that the Cowboys will try and get back on the winning track this week, by going back to the Gary Hogeboom-era white jersey's and silver-green knickers in Indianapolis.

Needs, more, commas.

Eats, shoots and leaves.

Don't look for the navy blue throwembacks again this year. They are obviously bad luck. :grin:

Dude, seriously. This is freaking annoying. Every week you pull the same line.

Find new material. It's more tired than your wife after an hour at my place. ;)

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

You know whats even more annoying is how people like you flip your s%!t every time he posts that. Just friggin ignore it and move on. The only reason he keeps posting that is because it gets reactions like that from you.

2623arr.jpg

You know whats even more annoying is how people like you flip your s%!t every time he posts that. Just friggin ignore it and move on. The only reason he keeps posting that is because it gets reactions like that from you.

I actually find it amusing. Keep doing it dude.

Lol typical, self-righteous Saints fan.

New Orleans Saints: "America's Bandwagon Team"

Watch yourself, vicfurth. You know blanket statements like that aren't true. So don't even start with that b u l l s h i t.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Wow, tough crowd here. I giggle every time I see that post. It's logos and colors and stuff, not life and death.

You need to shut up, and so does Dennis and his awfulness.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived